Enjoy The Exotic Flavors Of The Taste of Marrakesh Outdoor Kitchen
Guests enjoying the 2021 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival will definitely need to make their way to Morocco in the World Showcase. Taste buds will be intoxicated with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca – Taste of Marrakesh Outdoor Kitchen!
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons and Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Orange and Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (Plant-Based Item)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Florida
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain
Select dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce
General Event Details
- Kitchens are open daily March 3 through July 5, 2021 from Park Open to Park Close
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some outdoor kitchen offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
Taste Marrakesh Outdoor Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog and Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are many magical packages available for 2021 AND 2022! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!