NEW: Walk of Colorful Cuisine Coming to the Festival of the Arts
We can’t think of a better way to add a bit of color to your EPCOT visit while sampling some delicious cuisine than this NEWLY ANNOUNCED Festival of the Arts offering! The Walk of Colorful Cuisine promises to be fun for the whole family to enjoy and gives you a chance to try out a colorful array of the eats and treats at the Festival’s Food Studios.
Guests of all ages will be able to experience this culinary cabaret from January 8th through February 22, 2021.
Here’s How It Works:
- Pick up your Festival Passport when you arrive at EPCOT
- Look for specially notated Walk of Colorful Cuisine items on the passport.
- Sample five of the vibrant food items on the list.
- Collect a stamp after each purchase.
- Once you’ve sample five dishes and collected the corresponding stamps visit Decadent Delights for a special reward!
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade — located at Festival Favorites
- Blue: Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – located at Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio.
- Green: Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries — located at The Painter’s Palate
- Pink: Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — located at Masterpiece Kitchen
- Orange: Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse — located at Mosaic Canteen
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie (pictured top)
We absolutely love the menu for this walk and can’t wait to try out some of these incredible dishes. The walk is meant to be enjoyed at a leisurely pass and for those visiting EPCOT more than once during Festival of the Arts, all stamps DO NOT need to be collected in the same day. The must however be redeemed before the festival ends on February 22, 2021.
We expect more exciting news regarding the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to be released in the days ahead! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog for more updates
Did you know that Disney World has released EARLY 2021 Vacation Package Discounts? If you’re considering a visit to Disney World at the start of next year, simply fill out my form below and I’ll come back to you with your FREE, no-obligation quote!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook