Disney Springs Introduces More Delectable Holiday Eats and Treats!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And just to prove my point, Disney Springs has just released their Holiday Foodie Guide for Christmas 2020 and it is jam packed with delectable eats and treats.
You’ll find everything from sweet bites at quick service kiosks to indulgent libations and exciting entrees. But don’t take our word for it. We’ll let the list below do the talking!
- Black Forest Parfait – Chocolate mousse with cherry cream and cherry liquor
- Holiday Mickey Mousse – White chocolate mousse, dark chocolate with chocolate chiffon cake
- Holiday Petit Cake – Almond Chiffon cake, Hazelnut Panna Cotta, Cherry jam, Chocolate pieces, and hazelnut liqueur
- Mickey Santa Dome Cake – Large Dome Cake (Ask a Cast Member for available flavors.)
- Peppermint Crème Brûlée – Chocolate Peppermint-infused custard with crushed peppermint, meringue and sable cookie
- Spiced Yule Log – Red Velvet Chiffon with spiced cheesecake filling, Dark Chocolate Crisp Pearls, garnished with chocolate ganache, poinsettia, and a fondant reindeer
All items available through Jan. 2
- Cherry Jubilee Bubble Waffle – Cherry fruit filling and ice cream in a waffle (Available Dec. 1-Jan.3)
- Sweet Potato Pie Bubble Waffle – Sweet potato waffle and ice cream topped with marshmallow fluff (Available through Dec. 1)
- Eggnog Crepe – Eggnog custard in a crepe with pralines (Available Dec. 1 through Jan. 3)
- Mickey Snow Globe Sipper Cup – Disney Annual Passholder exclusive novelty (Available while supplies last)
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Warm, house-baked pumpkin bread in a rich custard topped with rich vanilla bean ice cream and finished with a golden spun sugar garnish
Available Nov. 13-Dec. 31
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- 1871 Chili – Angus steak, milk stout, pork, chipotle peppers, sour cream, red onions, served with a cornbread muffin
The Daily Poutine
- Gobbler Poutine – French fries with shredded turkey, gravy, and cheese curds
Available through Jan. 3
Earl of Sandwich
- Holiday Turkey Sandwich – Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, and mayonnaise
- Eggnog Ganache Square – Creamy bourbon eggnog covered in dark chocolate
- Gingerbread Ganache Square – Gingerbread spices combined with creamy milk chocolate
- Mickey Santa Piñata – Dark chocolate piñata decorated like Mickey Santa filled with marshmallow treats
All items available through Jan. 3
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel Steamer – Steamed milk, rich cocoa butter notes from the white chocolate caramel squares, classic caramel sauce, whipped cream, and a touch of sea salt.
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Hot Cocoa – Peppermint with the decadence of Ghirardelli chocolate
All items available through Dec. 25
- Peppermint Bark Ice Cream – Rich white chocolate ice cream blended with crunchy chocolaty peppermint bark and peppermint pieces. (Available in a cone, cup or any handmade dessert through Jan. 15.)
Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar
- Milk and Cookies by the Fireside – Butter cookies and coquito with rum
- Child Cookies and Milk – Chocolate chip cookie and milk
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs – Colored deviled eggs with shrimp, and caviar
- Grandma’s Favorite Sliders – Venison sausage sliders, cranberry-bacon jam, and watercress on brioche bun
- Papa Noel’s Churrasco – Flank steak with fried sweet plantains and spicy aji amarillo peanut sauce
- Jock’s Holiday Nog – Cinnamon- and vanilla-flavored cream liqueur, vodka, hazelnut-flavored liqueur, and vanilla
- Mistletoe Mule – Vodka, lime, and passion fruit topped with ginger beer
- Very Berry Margarita – Tequila, coconut rum, cinnamon- and vanilla-flavored cream liqueur, and cranberry juice
All items available through Jan. 3
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea
- Celebrate this holiday season and warm up your heart and cup with Joffrey’s new line of blends including Disney’s Riviera Resort Blend and the 2020 Holiday Blend plus Campfire Mug Gift Set
Mac & Cheese (Disney Food Truck)
- Fried Mac and Cheese – Crispy fried cheesy elbow macaroni with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese
Available through Jan. 3
- Jolly Holiday Float – Cranberry orange juice with vanilla ice cream
- Olaf Pilsner Novelty Cup
The Polite Pig
- Holiday Feast – Leave your Thanksgiving meal to The Polite Pig and order the Holiday Feast featuring your choice of main course, sides, and dessert. Call (407) 938-7444 to order. (Orders must be placed by Nov. 23 for pickup on Nov. 25 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Apple Cider Whiskey Sour – Hand-crafted special blend of rye, apple cider, sour mix, and bourbon with a sweet cinnamon sugar rim.
- Grilled Chicken & Apple Flatbread – Maple apple butter, smoked gouda, and goat cheese topped with crisp diced apples, grilled chicken, red onion, bacon, and cilantro
- Spiced Pear Spritzer – Fresh pear nectar, ginger liqueur, vodka, lemon juice and allspice topped with ginger ale and garnished with star anise
All items available Nov. 13-Dec. 31
- Pumpkin Cupcake – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting rim (Available through Nov. 29)
- Double Stuffed Oreo® Cupcake – Oreo® cookie crust, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream filling, vanilla buttercream frosting with Oreo® crumble rim (Available through Nov. 22)
- Cannoli Cupcake – Ricotta Pistachio Cake filled and frosted with mascarpone cream, topped with crushed cannoli shells, chopped chocolate chips, and chopped pistachios; finished with truffled chocolate ganache (Available Nov. 23-29)
- Christmas Cookie Cupcake – Vanilla cake studded with red and green sprinkles topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with red and green sprinkles and a homemade sugar cookie coated in sprinkles (Available Nov. 27- Jan. 3)
- Gingerbread Cupcake – Spiced ginger cake topped with cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon sugar (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake – Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with bittersweet chocolate-peppermint frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
Vivoli il Gelato
- Tiramisù Push Pop – Tiramisù cream, cocoa powder, and cake soaked in coffee sauce
- Cotton Candy Affogato – Choice of gelato paired with espresso, whipped cream, and cotton candy
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup – Cardamom cream, spiced pumpkin seeds
- Butternut Tortellini – Delicate Squash, cranberries, pumpkin butter
- Heirloom Apple Salad – Local burrata, baby kale, pear butter, currants, ver jus
- Fall Spiced Sangria – Apples, pears, cinnamon
All items available through Dec. 31
Wine Bar George
- Saganaki On Fire – Made with vlahotiri cheese and metaxa (a Greek spirit), this traditional dish from Greece is set on fire tableside and served with crostini
- Hooten Young American Whiskey – Discovered by Master Sommelier George Miliotes – American whiskey with notes of maple, vanilla, ripe apple. and a long smooth finish. Available in the Hoot Cocktail, Wine Bar George Old Fashioned, or however you like to enjoy your whiskey.
Outdoor Vending Carts & Kiosks
- Feliz Navidad – Tequila, crème de cassis, apple juice, and lime juice
- Claus-Mo – Vodka and orange-flavored triple sec liqueur mixed with cranberry juice
- Mistletoe – Coconut rum, melon-flavored liqueur, blue curaçao liqueur mixed with Pineapple Juice and Orange Juice
- Florida Yule – Vodka and orange juice topped with ginger beer
- Winter Wonderland – Cinnamon whisky and cinnamon- and vanilla-flavored cream liqueur
- Fireside Cider – Cinnamon whisky, vodka, and white cranberry juice
- Mickey Christmas Tree Novelty Popcorn Bucket (Available while supplies last)
- Peppermint Mickey Novelty Bottle Topper (Available while supplies last)
- Mickey Jingle Bell Novelty Glow Cube (Available while supplies last)
Available through Jan. 3
COMING SOON: Gideon’s Bakehouse
As a sneak peek here are a couple of treats that this awesome bakery will be serving up when they open later this holiday season!
- Santa’s White Christmas Cookie – White Chocolate Chip Cookie filled with notes of Coconut, Sweet Caramel, Vanilla, and Nutty Flavors with freshly ground locally roasted coffee beans throughout. The cookie elves have also added the crunch of coarse sugar, the Gideon’s signature sea salt, and a pinch of Christmas glitter.
- Cookie Vom Krampus Cookie – Deep, dark Triple Chocolate Velvet textured cookie filled with Andes Mint and available in its own special packaging.
Thanksgiving Dining at Disney Springs
Looking to enjoy a special Thanksgiving meal? A few of the table service restaurants at Disney Springs are offering their own unique menus on Thanksgiving Day including:
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Paradiso 27, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more incredible eats and treats this holiday season! We’ll also be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!