City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs Offering Thanksgiving Dinner!
If you’ll be in the Orlando area this Thanksgiving and are looking for a place to go have a traditional turkey dinner, look no further than City Works Eatery & Pour House!
This West Side Disney Springs eatery has taken to twitter to announce that they will be serving up some special eats and treats on Turkey Day. Let’s take a look:
Enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at City Works Eatery & Pour House without any of the dishes! Menu includes Herb-Roasted Turkey and a plate full of classic holiday sides with decadent desserts.🍞 🍗 🥗 🍺 Make a reservation: https://t.co/e8dU6ddUiD pic.twitter.com/YyqV7GgJB6
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) November 8, 2020
The restaurant also mentions on their website that they will be offering socially distanced seating and have safety protocols in place to ensure that your Thanksgiving dinner is worry-free.
The restaurant has even given a sneak peek of the menu. Let’s check it out below:
Thanksgiving Day Menu
- Herb Roasted Turkey – Hand-carved, creamy mashed potatoes, traditional stuffing, roasted brussels sprouts with bacon lardons, corn casserole, gravy. $30
- Kids Roasted Turkey – (10 yrs and under)- Hand-carved, creamy mashed potatoes, traditional stuffing, corn casserole, gravy. $15
- Baked Cookie Dough –Chocolate chip cookie dough, caramel, chocolate sauce, vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream. $10
- S’mores Dip – Hershey’s chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers. $10
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Asparagus
- Corn Casserole
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Lardons
- Traditional Stuffing
City Works also announced that they will also be offering a Black Friday brunch for those heading over to Disney Springs to do your Christmas Shopping! More details to follow soon!
You can make your reservation via OpenTable here.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!