Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Presents Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays
The Swan and Dolphin Resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort has announced an all-new fall food and drink event series called Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays. The event will replace this year’s Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, an annual event at the resort.
Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays is a new way for guests to enjoy a variety of food and beverage experiences. Each Saturday evening from 5:30pm – 7:30pm through October 24th, The Swan and Dolphin will host a different limited-capacity culinary even exclusively as part of an overnight package.
These themed events were created by the award-winning food and beverage team and are inspired by the popular Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Garden, Italian Wines & Bites, Bourbon, Beer, and BBQ, and an October- Inspired Biergarten.
Also, due to popular demand, they will be hosting a limited edition Food & Wine Classic event on October 17th from 5:30pm – 8:00pm. This event will be the ultimate VIP quality experience guests have been asking for!
The Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays event lineup is as follows:
Sept. 19: Bubbles Lounge
- A lounge experience showcasing the finest in sparkling beverages with perfectly paired small bites to complete the experience. Taste the base varietals of traditional Champagne along with various sparkling wine styles from around the world.
Sept. 26: Beer Garden
- A celebration of hops with a variety of ales, lagers, and pilsners served alongside pub favorites.
Oct. 3: Italian Wines & Bites
- A delicious trip for guests’ taste buds across the Atlantic showcasing top Italian wines varietals from across the country’s famed regions from Sicily to Tuscany to Piedmont.
Oct. 10: Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ
- A selection of BBQ favorites handcrafted by the resort’s executive chef Dan Herman along with the best in bourbon and beer samplings. Smokin’ D’s menu items are annual favorites at Food & Wine Classic and only offered at the resort select times each year.
Oct. 17: Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition (5:30-8:00pm)
- A new Food & Wine Classic experience, this event features fan favorites from the well-known Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic in a more intimate setting.
Oct. 24: Oktoberfest Biergarten
- An Oktoberfest party with German-themed music and tastings alongside a full selection of brews.
All events will be indoors and limited to 100 participants, except for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition experience which will be limited to 200 participants in a larger space. Tickets are available exclusively as a resort package. Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays one-night packages start at $295 and include access for two adults. The Oct. 17 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition experience, which will feature extended hours and expanded offerings, will start at $395 for a one-night package. To book call 1-888-828-8850. Events are limited to those 21 and older.
Among the protocols that will be implemented for each event are: Temperature check at entrance for all attendees, plexiglass walls for all food service, all cast members wearing PPE, each group will receive their own socially distanced reserved table, touchless menus and clearly marked social distancing signage.
For more information, please visit Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays: A New Twist on the Food & Wine Classic Experience.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2020 packages are now once again available for booking and 2021 packages are now open! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.