Downtown Disney is Your Halloween Headquarters at the Disneyland Resort!
Looking for some festive Halloween treats or magically-themed Halloween merchandise items? Then, head over to Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort to get your hands on all things Halloween!
Fang-tastic Halloween Treats at Downtown Disney
Give your taste buds a taste of Halloween with these delicious, fall-flavored food and drinks items at various locations in Downtown Disney:
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes: Share a Halloween CrazyShake, starting with a vanilla frosted rim with candy corn, topped with a ‘spider-web’ chocolate cupcake, orange and white twisty pop, orange rock candy, whipped cream, orange sprinkles and chocolate drizzle.
- Marceline’s Confectionery: Take a bite into a caramel apple or cake pop inspired by the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Jack Skellington or an adorable Minnie Mouse witch.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen: Decadent and delicious, be sure to try the Apple Booberry Cobbler with Dulce de Leche‘ Ice Scream’ or Spiced Pumpkin cocktail.
- Salt & Straw: Stop in for a scoop during their “Spooktacular Series” and try the Great Candycopia, Creepy Crawly Critters and Mummy’s Pumpkins Spiced Potion.
- Sprinkles: Always a great gift idea, pick up pumpkin cupcakes and a “Boo Box” assortment.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: The Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip is the perfect sweet treat!
Fall-Themed Disney Shopping
If you are looking for the perfect Disney-themed outfit or accessory to celebrate Halloween, several retailers in Downtown Disney have you covered! Make sure to stop by the World of Disney, Disney Store, and and The Disney Dress Shop.
Haunting Halloween Entertainment and Decor at Downtown Disney
While enjoying your Halloween treats and shopping adventures around Downtown Disney, make sure to take a break and take in the hauntingly and fabulously entertaining SCAREolers. The SCAREolers are an a cappella group that will be singing your Halloween favorites, Wednesday and Friday evenings through October 31.
Guests visiting Downtown Disney during the Halloween season will also be treated to Halloween planters featuring more than 1,100 hand-painted, candy-themed pumpkins, along with 2,500 real pumpkins and 1,900 gourds creating many colorful backdrops for a group photo!
It’s not too late to start planning your Halloween Time visit to the Disneyland Resort and Downtown Disney! Book with me by October 31, 2019 and you will be entered to win a FREE one-year subscription to Disney+. In addition, each booking* will also receive a Disney Gift card with their final travel documents. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog