Sink Your Teeth Into the Newest Arendelle Aqua Food Items at Disney Parks
If you’ve been following along with us on MickeyBlog.com the past few weeks you already know that Arendelle Aqua is newest color rage at Disney Parks. The new color, inspired by the hit Disney movie, “Frozen,” offers everything from Ears and spirit jerseys to tumblers and tees.
And, to go along with all the new merchandise is all-new Arendelle Aqua food and beverage items! To find out where you can find all of the grub, keep on reading below!
Arendelle Aqua Food and Beverage Items at Walt Disney World
- Arendelle Aqua Cone Available at Storybook Treats – Cotton candy soft-serve topped with sugar Mickeys and cotton candy sugar.
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade at Block & Hans – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor and blackberry moonshine
- Frozen Lemonade at Norway Beer Cart – Frozen Lemonade with passionfruit and pineapple (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Lemonade at Sunshine Seasons – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor (non-alcoholic)
- Arendelle Aqua Cupcake at Sunshine Seasons – Chocolate-hazelnut cupcake topped with buttercream
- Victoria Sponge Cake at Yorkshire County Fish Shop – sponge cake with aqua buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Cuvée at Amorette’s Patisserie – Fairytale Champagne with chocolate Minnie Mouse topper
- Arendelle Aqua Punch at Daily Poutine – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, and artic swirl Odwalla lemonade
WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS
- Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts at Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – Two sweet cake donuts topped with blue fondant glaze and a winter sugar crystal mix
- Aqua Pearl Cupcake at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Chocolate cupcake with blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center, cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sugar, and glitter
- Aqua Sparkle Cupcake at Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate salted caramel mousse and topped with aqua and white vanilla buttercream, blue crispy pearls, and sparkly milk chocolate ears
- Cotton Candy Éclair at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Éclair filled with cotton candy mousse and raspberry curd
- Arendelle Aqua Cake at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort –Vanilla cake filled with blueberry jam
- Worth Melting For Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Vodka, blue curaçao, tropical-flavored syrup, pineapple juice, and sour
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Kona Café Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Lemon blueberry cheesecake with blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, chocolate shell, and micro orchids
- Ice Elixir Oasis and Barefoot Pool Bars at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Gin, blue curaçao, lemon, and pineapple
Food and Beverage Items at the Disneyland Resort
- Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Linzer Cookie at Market House – Mickey-shaped cookie with a snowflake-shaped center, mixed berry jam, and chocolate ganache
- Arendelle Aqua Churro at Town Square Churro Cart – Churro dusted with aqua sugar
- Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket at the Popcorn Cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop at Candy Palace and Hunny Spot – Vanilla cake pop
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE PARK
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron at Fiddler, Fifer; Practical Café; and Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket at the Hyperion Popcorn Cart
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff – Vanilla cake pop
DOWNTOWN DISNEY DISTRICT
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop at Marceline’s Confectionery – Vanilla cake pop coated with black raspberry white chocolate
I can’t wait to get my Arendelle Aqua food and drink on when I head to Walt Disney World later this week! What about you?!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or another Disney Destination! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog