Relaxing and Rejuvenating Ways To Pamper Mom at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
Mother’s Day is just a weekend away and we can’t think of a better way to give mom the ultimate relaxing and rejuvenating holiday than by planning a visit to Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii! Here are a couple of ways that you can say “mahalo” – or thank you – to moms staying at Aulani during the month of May!
1. Pamper Mom at Laniwai Spa.
Aulani Resort’s award-winning spa offers special rejuvenating spa treatments, facials and more each providing the perfect way for mom to feel like one lucky lady! Here are some suggestions for the perfect treatments for mom!
- Mahalo Mama Spa Package: Indulge that special mama with this luxurious spa package. The package costs $295 + tax and gratuities. The package includes:
- Aulani Resort’s Signature Lomilomi Massage (25 minutes)
- Cinderella Facial (25 minutes)
- Yummy Mummy Organic Pedicure (50 minutes)
- Hāpai Massage: This exquisite full-body massage uses safe, specific prenatal techniques to enhance relaxation, increase circulation, alleviate tired muscles and ease water retention.
- Yummy Tummy: It’s a facial for your stomach! And it’s perfect for helping to heal and prevent stretch marks. Plus, receive a gentle massage of the face, head, shoulders and neck designed to ease the stress of pregnancy.
For a full range of treatments visit their website here.
2. Breakfast in Bed
While staying at Aulani, mom can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast brought right to her bedside. Aulani’s in-room dining chefs are known for creating delicious breakfast items like Hawaiian-style French Toast stuffed with chocolate and strawberries, topped with warm strawberry compote and whipped cream!
3. Special Mother’s Day Dinner Buffet at Makahiki
Treat Mom to a bountiful Mother’s Day dinner buffet. This special meal features fresh local ingredients and chef-inspired dishes with flavors from around the world—in celebration of “Mom.” Enjoy your evening in the casual, vibrant surroundings of Makahiki restaurant.
- Adults: $65.00
- Keiki (Ages 3 to 9): $27.00
Mother’s Day Dinner Buffet Hours: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
4. Get Hands-On With Ohana Hula
5. Mom’s Save on Disney PhotoPass Family Portrait Sessions
Celebrate your family time at Aulani with a portrait of the whole family. During the month of May, guests receive 15% off Family Portrait Sessions with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer!
How will you say mahalo to your special mom? And it’s worth noting that many of the awesome experiences outlined above can be enjoyed any time of year! So what are you waiting for? Why not surprise your loved ones with the gift of a Hawaiian vacation Disney-style. Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.