Reservations Now Open For Signature Events at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
It’s a little under two months before the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival kicks off at Disneyland Resort (March 1 – April 23, 2019). This seasonal offering is an absolute must-do for Disney foodies and is the perfect opportunity to sample California-inspired dishes and beverages.
For those looking to add an extra element of fun to your Food and Wine Festival visit the Signature Events are just the ticket. This year’s offerings include an all-new Dinner with Disney Chefs, Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurant and the Sweet Sundays which are a fan favorite! We here at MickeyBlog are pleased to announce that these events are now available to book!
To help you decide which Signature Event is right for you check out some of the highlights coming your way during this year’s Food and Wine Fest!
- March 9th: Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri will be at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park
- March 22nd: MacMurray Ranch Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Kate MacMurray at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- March 28th: Dinner with Disney Chefs at The Vineyard Room at Wine Country Trattoria
- April 19th: Silverado Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Jonathan Emmerich will be held at Carthay Circle Restaurant
Other experiences taking place during festival time include:
- Wine, Beer and Mixology Educational & Tasting Seminars – Quench your thirst for knowledge about a variety of wine, beer and spirits at these fascinating 45-minute tasting seminars.
- Sweet Sundays – Enjoy a light breakfast while a celebrity chef teaches you few tricks of the trade and prepares some amazing dishes! You even get to sample the tasty treats they whip up!
- In the Kitchen with… – Be there as a celebrated chef demonstrates how to create a favorite dish—and then sits down with the event emcee to answer questions from the audience and share the secret ingredients of success.
Extra charges apply for the Signature Experiences listed above and advance booking is essential. Prices vary depending on the event. Bookings can be made online here.
We here at MickeyBlog hope to see you at this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival where you can tuck into amazing California-inspired dishes, enjoy live entertainment and enjoy a family day out with a range of all-ages activities.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest California Adventure Food & Wine news and updates.
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2018? Now is the perfect time to start planning your 2019 getaway. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook