Garden Rock Concert Series Expands to 7-Days a Week. Book Your Dining Package Beginning December 13th
For those planning on visiting Walt Disney World for the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, we’ve got some exciting news for you! Disney has just announced that the always popular Garden Rocks Concert Series will expand to seven days a week offering a total of 270 concerts. This year’s line-up is sure to impress with artists from a wide range of musical genres. Don’t miss your chance to check out one of these incredible concerts running from March 6 – June 3, 2019.
2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog with more Garden Rocks artists being announced as we near 2019!
Garden Rocks Dining Packages Open For Booking -December 13th
Seating for the Garden Rocks Concert Series comes on a first-come-first-served basis. For guests looking for guaranteed seating, you may want to consider booking one of Epcot’s Garden Rocks Dining Packages. The packages will be available at a wide range of Epcot eateries for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Reservations for the dining packages can be made beginning on December 13, 2018. Keep following along with MickeyBlog for more information on participating restaurants, call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) or visit FreshEpcot.com.
We hope you’ll agree that 2019 is already shaping up to be a fantastic year for Epcot’s incredible Festivals including the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. We hope to see you there!
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook