6 Fun-Filled Reasons Why We’re Already Excited for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts
If you’re thinking about and Early 2019 getaway and have a flair for all things artistic then we have the perfect option for you! As we announced a few weeks back, Disney World has officially unveiled dates for the 2019 Epcot Internation Festival of the Arts. The event will be taking over Epcot from January 18- February 25, 2019. In its third year, this incredible festival is a celebration of the culinary, performing and visual arts with a bit of Disney-theming of course! To give you a sense of the amazing experiences that await, here are six reasons why we’re already over the moon for this year’s festival!
1. More Chances to Enjoy All the Festival Has To Offer- Each year the Festival has been expanding its wonderful experiences to include seminars, workshop, Broadway-style concerts, food booths, hands-on activities and activities that the whole family can enjoy. Disney hasn’t released a lot of specifics for next year’s event as of yet. However, what we do know is that visitors can expect even more opportunities to enjoy the incredible activities on offer. For instance, we already know that the Broadway Concert Series (which in years past has been a weekend event) will now take place throughout the week! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest details and exciting Festival of the Arts offerings.
2. Culinary Works of Art – It wouldn’t be a Festival at Epcot without some really good grub. In this respect the Festival of the Arts really delivers. You’ll find pop-up eateries scattered about the park serving up visually stunning and deliciously wonderful dishes. A couple of our favorite booths are The Deconstructed Dish offering creative takes on classic treats and Pop Eats where all of the dishes on offer draw their inspiration from Modern Art.
4. World Class Seminars and Workshops – Each week of the Festival is brimming with opportunities for guests to learn from the masters. Visitors to Epcot can expect a range of exciting seminars and workshops featuring everything from drawing animation to photography to floral arranging and calligraphy! Leading each class are esteemed professional providing a unique opportunity to learn a few tricks-of-the-trade.
5. Disney on Broadway Concert Series – You don’t need to visitor New York City to get a taste of Broadway. As a matter of fact, each day of the festival, the American Gardens Theatre in the American Pavilion will play host to nightly concerts featuring Broadway talent from some of Disney’s most popular musicals! For those looking for the perfect night out you can combine this with a meal by booking the Disney on Broadway Dining Package which includes VIP seating to an evening performance. In year’s past there has been a wonderful array of some of Epcot’s much-loved eateries taking part in this offer!
6. Fun for the Whole Family – The Festival of the Arts also offers a wide array of ways for families to immerse themselves in the Art World. Chief among them is the Figment’s Brush Scavenger Hunt. Figment is hiding in several works of art scattered about the park and it’s up to you to find him. Map and sticker sets are available for purchase leading you on an art-filled journey around Epcot. You may even learn a thing or two!
We’ve only just touched upon all of the many things that there is to see, do and explore during a visit to Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts. The best way to take it all in is through a visit to Epcot of course! There are currently fantastic discounts on offer for Early 2019. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from booking your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.