January Annual Passholder Events Announced Including Minnie Donut Ear Pop-Up Event
Walt Disney World is celebrating 2019 with exciting new Passholder-only offerings and extras! Let’s take a look at everything in store for January…
Minnie Donut Ear Pop-Up Event
First up is scheduled for Thursday, January 31. Head over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the next Passholder pop-up event 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM. As part of the fun, you can be among the first to purchase the new Minnie Donut Ear headband plus a tasty new Passholder-exclusive creation—a matching Minnie Donut Ear cookie!
Registration not required to attend this event. Valid annual pass card and photo ID required at check-in. Activities and offerings are also subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event.
Special Food and Beverage Savings
Enjoy even more Passholder perks! Save 20% on dinner at these Walt Disney World restaurants. Some of these locations are also offering the discount on lunch for a limited time, through January 31, 2019.
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant also at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood and Vine also also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant also at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (discount on dinner only)
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (discount on dinner only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (discount on dinner only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 PM show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (discount on dinner only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (discount on dinner only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Also, Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Furthermore, this offer is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Also, this is not valid for breakfast and special events, and may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Discount applies to the regular price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook!