Awesome Ways To Celebrate Guardians of the Galaxy at Disney’s Theme Parks
If you’ve been following along with us here at MickeyBlog you’ll know that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. has just arrived in theaters! But the fun isn’t just limited to the cinema! Disney parks around the world are pulling out all the stops to celebrate the final installment in the Guardians of the Galaxy trilogy.
Disneyland Resort – Disney California Adventure Park
We are so excited to share the news that Mantis is joining Star-Lord at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure for “Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!” You can find that hot-stepping duo in front of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! where they’ll recruit guests with the right dance moves to join their band of heroes.
@disneyparks Just let the music move you 🎶 Mantis has grooved her way into #AvengersCampus in #DisneyCaliforniaAdventure! #Disney #DisneyParks #Disneyland #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy ♬ original sound – Disney Parks
Disneyland has also introduced some special Guardians of the Galaxy eats and treats. This includes:
- Milk Fizz – Pym Test Kitchen-Disney California Adventure – You’re sure to be smitten with this otherworldly beverage featuring Desert pear-flavored soda water with cream.
- Milky Fizz Sipper – Pym Test Kitchen: Shawarma Palace, Shawarma Too and Terran Treats – Drink your Milky Fizz in style with this adorable Guardians of the Galaxy sipper. It features a clear exterior with bubble graphics. It comes complete with a shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Zarg-Bits – Pym Tasting Lab – Disney California Adventure- Those looking for an easy, tote-able theme park treat need look no further than this mix of crispy rice paper, bunuelos corn chips, veggie chips, and seasoned roasted pistachios.
- Orionia on a Stick – Pym Test Kitchen – Disney California Adventure – This space-aged savory treat looks like something straight out of the Guardians of the Galaxy films. It features two skewered kebobs made with ground beef and pork, yellow harissa sauce, rice pilaf, and picked cucumber-onion salad.
Walt Disney World Resort – EPCOT
EPCOT is to be for a celebration of all things Guardians of the Galaxy at Walt Disney World. It is the home of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, the first-of-its-kind indoor coaster. In addition, you’ll want to be on the lookout for a couple of special eats and treats EPCOT has unveiled for the occassion. This includes:
- Perfect Soverign Waffle Bites – Connections Cafe – EPCOT – Next, we head over to the East Coast for this Guardians of the Galaxy-inspired treat. You’re sure to love these mini liege waffles served with a red berry dipping sauce and adorned with edible gold dust.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Cookie – Popcorn Cart – MISSION: Space – EPCOT – The newly opened snack cart near MISSION: Space is also getting in on the Guardians of the Galaxy fun with this cookie! It features artwork topped with the emblem of our beloved band of space misfits!
Starting today, visitors to Disneyland Parise can enjoy a variety of intergalactic goodies! This includes the following:
- The Flora Colossus Cocktail – Skyline Bar – Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel- This space-aged brew is made with Bacardi Rum, cream, Peanut Butter Spread, Chocolate Sauce, Maple Syrup, and Crispy Bacon, with Pistachio Sponge Cake.
- Spicy Ravager Cocktail – Skyline Bar- Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel – This cocktail is made with Sky Infusions Raspberry Vodka, Curacao Liqueur, Kiwi Nectar, Mint Green Tea, Lime Juice, Martini Rubino Jelly, and Red Pepper.
- Flora Colossus Biscuits – Studio 1 – WEB Food Truck – Walt Disney Studios – Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings with this adorable sandwich cookie shaped like our favorite little Guardian- Baby Groot!
- Guardians Choco Orb – Stark Factory – Avengers Campus – Walt Disney Studios – This chocolate sphere is made of dark chocolate mousse and features a white chocolate Guardians of the Galaxy emblem.
- Cosmic Cassette Magnum Ice Cream Bar – Ice Cream Creations Food Truck – Walt Disney Studios- Magnum’s famous ice cream bar topped with a cassette-shaped chocolate piece on it at Ice Cream Creations Food Truck.
Finally starting today through May 21, 2023, you can ask a Disney PhotoPass Photographer for a Magic Shot featuring the one and only Rocket.
Don’t miss your chance to celebrate Guardians of the Galaxy both at the theme parks and in theaters. Here’s a look at the latest trailer for the Marvel film here:
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disney-related news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether it’s a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii, or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait to help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!