Your Complete Guide to the Awesome Amenities Aboard the Disney Dream
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog, you’ll know that two of our reporters were aboard the Disney Dream last week to celebrate the return of Marvel Day at Sea. Throughout their trip, we were struck with just how awesome the amenities aboard the Disney Dream really are. With that in mind, here’s a quick overview of the incredible opportunities aboard this magnificent Disney Cruise Line ship!
We’re confident that you’ll fall in love with this ship just like we have. So read-up and start planning your Disney Dream voyage at sea.
Incredible Entertainment at Sea
When it comes to entertainment, Disney Dream has it all- from dazzling stage shows to over-the-top deck parties. Some of the exclusive entertainment you’ll find aboard the Dream includes:
- Beauty and the Beast – Belle’s enchanting adventures come to life in this Walt Disney Theatre production. This show incorporates the imaginative elements from the live-action film and the classic animated feature. You’re sure to fall in love all over again with this tale as old as time.
- Disney’s Believe – A cast of beloved characters take to the stage to help an overworked father discovery that there is something more important than work.
- The Golden Mickey’s – This Hollywood-style awards show celebrates the music of Disney’s most beloved animated films with a special appearance from Mickey and Co.
The Big Screen at Sea
Check out the latest film releases and beloved favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and more at the Buena Vista Theatre and Walt Disney Theatres. Disney’s movie theaters at sea feature plush-stadium-style seats and can even play 3D films.
Pirates IN The Caribbean
On select itineraries, passengers aboard the Disney Dream can experience an evening filled with swashbuckling buccaneer fun during the “Pirates IN the Caribbean” celebration. This interactive show features Jack Sparrow and culminates in a fireworks spectacular choreographed to a dramatic musical score. Passengers will even have the opportunity to unleash your inner pirate during a swashbuckling deck party complete with electrifying music, stunning visuals and special effects.
Fun on the Upper Decks
You’ll want to be hitting the decks for family fun! Like all of the ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the Disney Dream boasts separate pools for children, families and adults.
- AquaDuck – Enjoy the ride of a lifetime on this 765 food long twisting and turning water coaster.
- Nemo’s Reef – Little fish from the ages of one to three will enjoy splashing for hours on end in this special designated play area.
- Goofy’s Sports Deck – Have a little friendly family competition with the nine hold miniature golf course and sports simulators you’ll find here.
Magical Rotational Dining
Aboard the Disney Dream you’ll find three uniquely themed family restaurants. Like all Disney Cruise Line sailings, guests rotate through a a different restaurant each night accompanied by the same serving team. The eateries aboard the Disney Dream area as follows:
- Royal Palace – An exquisite dining room fit for a king or a queen.
- Enchanted Garden – A transformative oasis inspired by the gardens of Versailles
- Animator’s Palate – Families are immersed in a vivid undersea environment where Crush makes a special appearance including live interactions with guests!
Adult Exclusive Dining
For Grown-ups look for a bit of down-time, you’ll find two adult-exclusive restaurants aboard the Disney dream. These are as follows:
- Palo – Specializing in modern Italian cuisine
- Remy – An upscale romantic dining experience serving up French-inspired cuisine.
Both eateries offer formal romantic ambiance and stunning ocean views.
Fun Spaces for Kids of All Ages
The Disney Dream, like all of the ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, offers special designated spaces for kids depending on age. This includes:
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club – Kids between the ages of 3 to 12 will be transported to the magical lands of fairies, super heroes, a galaxy far, far away and Andy’s bedroom!
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab – This nautical wonderland is the perfect place for kids between the ages of 3 and 12 to embark on a journey of discovery through arts and crafts, gaming and other fun counselor led activities.
- It’s a Small World Nursery – Infants and toddlers (up to the age of 3) can enjoy this whimsical space where they are expertly cared for by trained Disney counselors.
- Vibe – A space exclusively for teens between the ages of 14 to 17 offering the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Edge – This ultra-cool tween hangout is perfect for kids (ages 11 to 14) where you’ll find comfy spaces, music, video games and more!
Princess and Pirate Makoevers at Sea
Make their fairy tale dreams come true. Book your kids an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Aspiring young princesses and knights become Disney royalty with the help of our fairy godmothers at sea. On itineraries offering the pirate deck party, kids can even opt for a pirate transformation.
R&R for Adults
Adults can step into a domain all your own at the District. This adult-exclusive nighttime space features a fun array of bars and lounges including:
- Skyline – This ever-changing venue celebrates some of the world’s most famous cities. Tall windows along the wall give guests a birds-eye view of stunning city skylines from New York to Paris.
- Pink – This Wine and Champagne Bar features top-shelf wines and liquor as well as a wide array of champagne in an environment inspired by the French art nouveau style.
- Evolution – This premiere venue is the main club for adult guests where you’ll want to dance the night away in an environment inspired by the metamorphosis of the butterfly.
- Pub 687 – This classic pub provides a warm and welcome environment where you can watch live sports and major broadcast events.
- District Lounge – A stylish, relaxed lounge area featuring comfortable, contoured seating.
Senses Spa & Salon
Adults ages 18 and older can indulge in spa treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures along with a rainforest-themed aromatherapy steam room and sauna.
Your Gym at Sea
You don’t have to comprise on your workout routine while at sea. Aboard the Disney Dream you’ll find a fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment and provides personal training sessions and instruction classes in aerobics, yoga, Pilates and more.
Ready to Book Your Disney Dream Getaway?
The Disney Dream sails a variety of itineraries all over the world. This includes cruises to top European destinations during the summer season, departures from New York City and to the Bahamas and Caribbean from south Florida.
Be sure to follow the footage of our recent sailing aboard the Disney Dream all this week. You can also fill out my form below to get your FREE, no-obligation Disney Dream quote!
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!
Find out more or get your FREE no-obligation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org at 1.800.801.4025 or via Facebook