Mac and Eats Booth Brings Cheesy Treats to EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival!
This is it! Finally- the last of the highly anticipated booths are open at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival and MickeyBlog is there!
The Mac and Eats Booth is finally open and definitely one of our faves!
Cheesy treats? Decadent bites? Some amazing new offerings too!
Let’s check out the Mac and Eats Booth at the 2022 Food and Wine Festival!
Check These Out!
Wow! It is a gorgeous day at Epcot and the perfect type of weather to walk around World Showcase and enjoy some delicious eats and sips.
We have patiently been waiting for these last few booths to open and we can finally indulge. It is not too busy of a day and the lines are short and moving quickly. Perfect!
If you love macaroni and cheese – you will love this booth! This classic dish gets some fun new twists. Our MickeyBlog reporter tried the new chili cheese mac & cheese dish.
Not only does this bite taste delicious, it is plant-based, so it is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Wow! Another great shot of this tasty twist on the classic Mac and cheese!
This is just one of many tasty options! Have your tried the Mac and cheese? What is your favorite?
Check out the amazing Mac and cheese offerings at Mac and Eats:
- Traditional Macaroni & Cheese with herbed panko (Emile’s Fromage Montage) – $5.00
- Cowboy Macaroni & Cheese with smoked pork belly, brisket burnt ends, pickled peppers, onion straws, and barbecue aïoli (Emile’s Fromage Montage) – $6.25
- Chili-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese with sour cream and cheddar cheese (New, Plant-based) (Emile’s Fromage Montage) – $5.50
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Catena White Clay Sémillon-Chenin (New) – $8.00
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir (New) – $6.00
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022
This is just one amazing booth at this year’s special food event. Are you ready for this year’s festival? Returning to EPCOT from July 14 through November 19, 2022 experience the best in authentic global cuisine and delicious beverages.
This is one of the best Disney events! Savor a unique assortment of mouthwatering bites reflecting different cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques.
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!