More Details Revealed for Ultimate Disney Parks Around the World Private Jet Experience
Yesterday, the internet was abuzz when Adventures by Disney announced the ultimate Disney vacation with Disney Parks Around the World – A Private Jet Adventure. This opportunity invites Guests to visit all the Disney Parks around the world, Disney Film Studios, and even cultural landmarks while traveling in the lap of luxury – a private jet!
While the initial awe of this ultimate Disney vacation is still starting to sit in, I have a ton of more details to share on why this trip is perfect for the ultimate Disney fan
The Disney Parks Around the World – A Private Jet Adventure is limited to 75 Guests. The trip will start from the Los Angeles area on July 9, 2023 and end in Orlando after a thrilling 24 days/23 nights on August 1, 2023.
The destinations included in this Adventures by Disney vacation include Anaheim, San Francisco, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Agra, Cairo, Paris, and Orlando.
Disney has the minimum age on this world adventure set at 12 years old but it is recommended for Guests ages 14 and up.
The Disney Parks Around the World – A Private Jet Adventure includes pretty much everything including the following:
- 68 meals including 23 breakfasts, 22 lunches, and 23 dinners
- Services of three Adventure Guides, Disney VIPs, Imagineers, Cultural Experts, and surprise guests
- Travel aboard a VIP-configured private jet that is operated by Icelandair including a flight crew, chef, three dedicated staff members, and a physician.
- Accommodations at outstanding resorts and hotels around the world that are known for their exceptional service, world-class amenities, and convenience to Disney Parks and historical sites.
- VIP access to extraordinary opportunities that are not usually available to the general public.
Highlights of Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure
The stops and highlights of this trip make it truly the trip of a lifetime. While it’s hard to narrow down just a few, here are some that stick out to me:
- Tour of Lucasfilm Campus: Participants will make a visit to the iconic home to some of the most-innovative storytelling to ever hit the big screen. Make sure to stop and take a photo with the Yoda fountain!
- Tokyo DisneySea Experience with Walt Disney Imagineering: Go behind the scenes with the Imagineers who brought Tokyo DisneySea to life and hear the stories and tales that inspired the concept and creation of this Park.
- The Walt Disney Studios Tour: Take a private tour of the legendary Studios that includes a top to Walt Disney’s offices and the Ink & Paint Department.
- Shanghai Disneyland Resort Tour: See a park attraction in a new light as you go behind the scenes at Disney’s newest theme park.
- Junk Boat Cruise & Private Dinner: While in Hong Kong, you will board an iconic junk boat and enjoy a private dinner cruise with the best sights of harbor and a jaw dropping light show.
- Taj Mahal Tour: Go inside one of the world’s most popular landmarks and see firsthand the magnificent engineering feat while enjoying the beauty of the while marble masterpiece.
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx Visit: Travel back in time and stand among giants as you experience the head-scratching archeological site that it home to the architectural achievements that have stood for thousands of years.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris with Animal Program Expert: While at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World, you’ll join one of the Animal Program Experts for an open-air savanna safari to learn firsthand about the animals that call the Disney Park home.
- Flavor Lab Visit: You’ll be one of the few who is invited backstage to get a look at the secret test kitchen where Disney Chefs work to bring to like the creative culinary creations you can find at Disney Parks and Destinations around the globe.
One of my favorite parts of traveling is checking out all of the amazing hotels and resorts. And, one thing I can promise you is that the accommodations included as part of the Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure will not disappoint!
The luxurious accommodations as part of the trip are:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Summit Skywalker Ranch
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
- Shanghai Disneyland Hotel
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Arga
- Marriott Mena House, Cairo
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The Cost for Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure
Now for the moment you all have been waiting for: The cost! The Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure starts at $109,995 per person. Pocket change, right?!
All jokes aside, this is definitely a bucket list trip for the ultimate Disney fan so if you have it, don’t miss out on this one!
Reservations for this ultimate Disney trip will open as following per the following cadence:
- June 20, 2022: Previous Adventure by Disney Guests who have traveled on 3 or more adventures
- June 22, 2022: All previous Adventures by Disney Guests
- June 24, 2022: Golden Oak Members
- June 28, 2022: General public
Now is the time to go buy those lotto tickets as I am certain the Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure will sell out! If you plan on trying to get a seat on this private jet, reach out to me today to start making your plans!
For more information, the full itinerary, and to reserve your spot on the Disney Parks Around the World, A Private Jet Adventure, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney