Raglan Road’s “The Mighty Festival” Details Revealed For St. Patrick’s Day
I think we can all agree that we need more luck of the Irish this year! And where better to celebrate St Patrick’s Day than at Raglan Road at Disney Springs. Raglan Road’s “The Mighty Festival” is an incredibly popular event but this year it’s going to look a bit different. This year they are going….Unplugged! It will still have all the fun and purity of a good old Irish festival – just with a lot of care taken to protect our safety.
Raglan Road describes it as the following:
Think more acoustic than electric.
More intimate than boisterous
The same great Irish entertainment talent
The same great Irish food and drink
The most authentic Irish celebration in America
The best Irish hospitality experience in America
Here are more details on the event…
The Mighty Festival – Unplugged!
To enhance safety for our Guests, St Patrick’s Day will be ‘RESERVATIONS ONLY’ via our website. So please reserve a table well in advance to avoid disappointment!
- Guests can book a 2 hour slot to join the best St Paddy’s festivities in Orlando
- Guests will enjoy their usual hospitality and generosity with gifts, competitions and giveaways
- They’re open at from 10am with a $10 cover charge
- Guests numbers will be managed strictly to make sure social distancing is respected
- No gathering around bars or stages will be permitted
- They’d like Guests to respect the 2 hour time slot to ensure that as many of their loyal followers get a chance to sample Americas finest St Patrick’s Festival
Check out the Mighty Entertainment scheduled…
Enjoy the best Irish entertainment all day long with live music and dance performances from 11am to late.
Raglan Road “The Mighty Festival” Credit: Raglan Road
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!