Disney Posts Tour of Cinderella Castle Suite on TikTok
If you’ve ever wondered what the inside of the MOST EXCLUSIVE Disney Hotel Room in the world looks like, you’re in a for a special treat! Fairy Godmother must’ve realized that we’ve had a rough week because she’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Booed up a bit of Disney magic via an exclusive tour of the Cinderella Castle Suite at the Magic Kingdom.
The tour was recently posted on TikTok. Let’s take a look:
@disneyparksBibbidi Bobbidi Boo, here’s an exclusive #Cinderella Castle Suite Tour for you 🏰✨ #Disney #CinderellaCastle #Suite #RoomTour #WDW #Magic #DisneyParks♬ original sound – Disney Parks
This ultimate Fairy Tale suite is located on the third floor of Cinderella Castle located in the heart of Magic Kingdom. So other than the positively stunning decor, the reason this hotel room is so exclusive is that it is invitation only! It is actually impossible to book a stay here. Rather, Disney will often use this spot to house celebrities, VIP guests or contest winners!
Highlights of the suite include;
- Private elevator with gold mosaic flooring, gold walls, gold doors.
- Foyer with gold and blue mosaic titles fashioned in the shape of Cinderella’s carriage. You’ll also find display cases featuring Cinderella’s crown, Fairy Godmother’s magic wand, a few pumpkins and the iconic glass slipper.
- Master Bedroom with two queen sized beds complete with “C” engraved into each headboard. In the room you’ll also find ornate furnishings including sofa’s, chairs, and a fireplace. There is also a portrait above the mantle that turns into a television at the push of a button.
- Parlor with seating offering breathtaking views of the theme park making it the perfect spot to view the afternoon parades. Each of the windows are stained glass and represent a scene from the beloved Disney animated film.
- The bathroom features a bathtub featuring mosaic paintings of the castle complete with mood lighting of a starry night sky!
We are so glad we were able to take a sneak peek inside the suite at Cinderella Castle this morning! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for my Disney World news and updates!
Thinking about a visit to Disney World in 2021? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook