RECIPE: Bob Cratchit’s Cheesy Pull Apart Christmas Tree
Over the past few weeks, we here at MickeyBlog have been sharing lots of holiday recipes for sweet treats. That’s why we thought on Christmas Eve it might be time for something on the savory side! But don’t worry, Bob Cratchit’s Cheesy Pull-Apart Christmas Tree still brings the Christmas charm!
If you love pizza (and who doesn’t), you’re sure to love this treat!
Let’s get cooking!
- 14 oz. of premade pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese cut into 3/4” chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Two cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Handful of small basil leaves for garnish
- Sweety Drop Miniature Peppers for garnish
- Rosemary for garnish
- Marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the olive oil and garlic together and set aside.
- Divide the pizza dough into equal-size pieces. You will need about 20 pieces to make the tree shape.
- Make a ball with the dough, and gently insert a piece of cheese into the center. Be sure to seal the cheese inside the dough so it will not escape while baking.
- Place the balls seam side down on a parchment-covered cookie sheet. Be sure to have them slightly touching each other.
- Brush the dough with the olive oil garlic mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and immediately return to oven for about 3 minutes to toast the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the basil leaves and garnish with remaining ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy this delightful treat complements of D23! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE from Disney World throughout the Holiday Season! On behalf of us all at MickeyBlog HQ we wish you a Merry Christmas!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!