Celebrate Brew Year’s Eve at City Works!
This beloved West Side hang out is celebrating “Brew Year’s Eve” from December 24 – December 31, 2020 and took to twitter to share the news!
Brew Year’s Eve
Celebrate “Brew Year’s Eve” at City Works Eatery and Pour House! Starting Dec. 24-31, enjoy a chef specials and a complimentary champagne toast on New Year’s Eve.🥂 Read more and make a reservation: https://t.co/7KgHFlt0S2 #DisneySprings pic.twitter.com/ByJDzFdi72
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) December 17, 2020
The Brew Year’s Eve celebration offers a classic restaurant experience without having to worry about a ticketed package. Best of all, the restaurant will be socially distanced with safety protocols to ensure that patrons have a safe and enjoyable evening out!
The chefs at City Works have whipped up special dishes that will be available during the holiday period. Best of all, with all of the incredible beers on tap they’ll make suggestions on brews that pair perfectly with each treat!
Guests can also enjoy a complimentary champagne toast on New Year’s Eve. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the end of 2020!
Reservations can be made for Brew Year’s Eve on City Works website here:
Chef’s Holiday Specials, Dec 24-31
- FILET MEDALLIONS
Filet medallions, bleu cheese mashed potatoes, sautéed baby arugula, red wine demi-glace 36.00 Pair with Blonde Ale or Pilsner
- SHORT RIB
- Braised boneless short rib, creamy grits, bacon tomato jam, crispy pickled fennel, au jus gravy 26.00. Pair with Brown Ale
In addition to Brew Year’s Eve, City Works will also be offering a New Year’s Day Brunch. Its the first Rock and Roll Brunch to kick off 2021. Below is a look at the delectable menu.
Rock N Roll Brunch
Warm jumbo cinnamon roll, vanilla icing V 10.00
Café Du Monde’s famous recipe for French doughnuts, served with chocolate hazelnut sauce and mixed berry jam for dipping V. 10.00
- Brioche bread, Bailey’s cream cheese, vanilla bean ice cream battered, mixed berry compote, powdered sugar V 18.00
- Braised short rib, red and green bell peppers, onions, potatoes, jalapeño salsa verde, sunny side up eggs GF. 22.00
- Chak Shuka Khan- Shakshuka with spicy tomato sauce, sunny side up eggs, goat cheese, toasted garlic baguette V 17.00
- White Wedding – Egg white frittata with goat cheese, asparagus, tomato, onion, basil fennel herb salad GF/V 18.00
- The Clash Smash – Smashed avocado on toasted challah, roasted corn, pickled red onion, shaved radish, sliced hard boiled egg V 17.00
- Easy Like Sunday Morning- Breakfast flatbread topped with house-made sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, mozzarella, smoked cheddar, garlic puree, arugula. 17.00
- The Boss – 8 oz. New York strip steak, eggs any style, cheesy potato casserole GF. 25.00
- Lox N’ Roll- Smoked salmon on flatbread with dill cream cheese, grape tomato, mozzarella cheese, red onion, capers, arugula, citrus mustard vinaigrette. 18.00
- Mother’s Little Helper – Our “hangover bowl” filled with smoked cheddar grits, braised pork belly, breakfast sausage link, fried egg, and smoked tomato charred scallion relish GF. 22.00
- Love Me Two Times – 2 eggs any style, 2 house-smoked thick-cut bacon strips, 2 breakfast sausage links, toasted challah bread, cheesy potato casserole. 18.00
- What’s The Story, Morning Glory – Breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs, bacon, green onion, smoked tomato, chipotle maple glaze, smoked cheddar, white corn tortillas, cheesy potato casserole GF. 18.00
- Breakfast In America- Breakfast sandwich served on a green onion cheddar biscuit with aged cheddar scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage patty, cheesy potato casserole. 18.00
The “greatest hits” from our weekday menu, available during brunch hours
- CHEESE CURDS – White cheddar, cornmeal battered, smoked tomato coulis V 11.00
- BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP- Pulled buffalo chicken, bleu cheese cream, housemade giardiniera, corn tortilla chips GF 14.00
- SMOKED CHICKEN WINGS – Grilled chili-rubbed jumbo wings and drummies, BBQ sauce, mustard BBQ sauce GF 15.00
- KUNG PAO CAULIFLOWER – Roasted cauliflower, sweet peppers, green onions, garlic, ginger, arbol chiles, fried peanuts, chili oil, sweet and spicy tamari GF/VG 15.00
- CAESAR, STARTER SALAD- Whole romaine leaves, hard-boiled eggs, kalamata olives, Parmesan, garlic brioche croutons, Caesar dressing. 9.00
- HOUSE, STARTER SALAD – Red leaf, romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, radish, bell peppers, kalamata olives, red onion, garlic croutons, red wine vinaigrette VG. 9.00
- CITY WORKS CHOPPED- Grilled chicken, romaine, iceberg, red leaf, applewood-smoked bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, bleu cheese crumbles, avocado, sweet herb vinaigrette GF. 18.00
- CHICKEN TINGA TACOS- House-smoked pulled chicken, avocado mash, pickled red onion, grilled corn, micro cilantro, queso fresco, white corn tortillas. 16.00
- CITY WORKS BURGER – Aged white cheddar, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion, dill pickle. 18.00
- BACON CHEESEBURGER – House-smoked candied thick-cut bacon, aged Vermont white and yellow cheddar cheeses, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion. 19.00
- IMPOSSIBLE BURGER- Shredded iceberg lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, red onion, vegan roasted garlic horseradish aioli + made vegan upon request . 19.00
- NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN WRAP- Buttermilk breaded crispy chicken breast, HOT cayenne pepper mop, romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, ranch dressing, flour tortilla. 17.00
- FILET MIGNON SLIDERS – Two grilled filet medallions, caramelized onions, horseradish cream, pretzel roll. 21.00
- Beermosa – Bottlenectar, Tanqueray, orange juice. 13.00
- Lagerita- Tequila, Mexican-style lager, lime juice, triple sec. 15.00
- Flapjack Old Fashioned- Devil’s River rye whiskey, butterscotch Schnapps, candied maple syrup, candied bacon, orange bitters. 14.00
- White Sangria- Dry cider, sparkling wine, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint 13.00
- Peach Cooler- Maker’s Mark, peach Schnapps, orange juice, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, lemon-lime soda. 14.00
- Cranberry Mojito- Bacardi Limón, cranberry juice, fresh lime juice, mint, dried cranberries, simple syrup, soda. 13.00
- Michelada- Mexican-style lager, Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, tajin. 12.00
- Hot Blooded- 18 oz. spicy Bloody Mary crowned fried onion rings, a celery stalk and a skewer loved with candied bacon, house-made spicy pickles, cheese curd, olive, cornichon, pepperoni, pickled jalapeños, and a hard-boiled egg. 17.00
By The Flight
Choose 4 to build your perfect flight. All topped with sparkling wine.$ 30.00
- Classic – orange juice
- Mulemosa – vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
- Bellini – peach Schnapps, orange juice
- Aperol – Aperol, orange juice
- Tropical – Malibu rum, pineapple juice, grenadine
- Sangria – dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint
- Rosé – Ketel grapefruit rosé vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice
- Paloma – Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, tajin\
City Works To Go!
Prefer to stay in over the holidays? You’ can get City Works to go! Visit their website for further details.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook