Make Adorable Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes at Home
Looking for another sweet treat to make during quarantine? Then, look no further than these adorable Mickey Mouse S’Mores Cupcakes!
Your family will absolutely melt with this iconic summer treat with Disney magic. With a graham cracker crust, soft chocolate cake, and a toasted marshmallow fluff topping, these Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes are among the most delicious – and adorable snacks ever!
Here’s how your own Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes at home:
Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes Ingredients
- Your favorite chocolate cake recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cupcake tray and liners
- Marshmallow fluff
- Plastic bag
- Culinary blowtorch – If you don’t have one on hand, no worries!
- Small chocolate cookies or wafers
The handling of the culinary blowtorch and over should be done by an adult.
Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes Directions
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly combined.
- Line cupcake tray. Press a spoonful of graham cracker and butter mixture into each liner to cover the entire bottom.
- Fill cupcake tray 2/3 full with chocolate cake batter. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Fill plastic bag with marshmallow fluff and cut a corner of the bag. Pipe a dollop of marshmallow fluff on each cupcake. Use a blowtorch to toast the marshmallow tops until golden brown. If you don’t have a blowtorch, you can also broil the cupcakes in the oven for a few minutes to toast the marshmallow top.
- Place two small chocolate cookies or wafers on the side of each cupcake as Mickey ears.
Will you be making these adorable Mickey Mouse S’mores Cupcakes at your home? I know they will be delicious! Make sure to share your creations with us!
Has cabin fever set in and you’re ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by May 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket.
Source Credit: Disney Family