2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Tours And Events
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is one of the most popular times to visit Epcot. Guests delight in the magnificence of spring with a multisensory selection of vibrant displays and captivating experiences. But there is more to experience during the Festival than the famous topiaries. There are also inspirational exhibits, a “How-To” Garden and engaging tours.
Let’s take a look at how we can dig deeper into the magic of nature with one of these guided tours during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival…
Gardens of the World
Explore the lush landscapes and signature displays of the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Over the course of 3 hours, join a knowledgeable Disney Horticulturist—and a small group of fellow enthusiasts too—for a fascinating walking tour throughout the World Showcase Pavilions.
During your journey “around the world,” you’ll experience the following:
- Become privy to behind-the-scenes tales about the award-winning topiaries and gardens that make the Festival so special.
- Examine the role of landscaping at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Learn ways you can apply Disney landscaping techniques at home.
- Discover various plant materials and gardening techniques—and see how landscaping helps develop a theme.
- Don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to explore—or even develop—a budding passion for gardening!
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest. Valid admission to Epcot is also required, and is not included in the price of this tour.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate. In addition, Guests under 18 years of age who are participating in the tour must be accompanied by a paying Guest at least 18 years of age.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- To make a reservation, visit Guest Relations, or call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Tours take place on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM during the Festival.
- You’ll be on your feet for duration of this 3-hour walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and bring along water or a beverage to stay hydrated.
- Actual tour locations and the order in which they are presented are subject to change.
- Please check in at the planter behind Spaceship Earth at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You’ll meet your guide and tour group at this location.
Royal Tea Garden Tour
Embark on a guided tour of an English tea garden, where you’ll enjoy a sampling of tea and scones. The Royal Garden Tea Tour begins at 9:30 AM in the United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot. This is before World Showcase opens to the general public at 11:00 AM. Your tour guide will lead you through an elegant tea garden, where you’ll spend approximately 45 minutes exploring the garden in-depth, and learning the artistry and history behind growing and blending tea.
Your tour ends with a stop at the The Tea Caddy, where you’ll be served scones and tea!
- The price of this tour is $20.00 per person, plus tax. Valid admission to Epcot is also required, and is not included in the price of this tour.
- Advance reservations are recommended.
- For reservations, visit Guest Relations, or call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- You’ll be on your feet for the duration of this 45-minute walking tour. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Tour is from 9:30 AM until approximately 10:30 AM, followed by a visit to The Tea Caddy from 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM.
- Please check in between 9:15 AM and 9:30 AM in front of the Rose & Crown Dining Room. You’ll meet your guide and tour group at this location.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London®
Gain a new appreciation for this time-honored beverage during a complimentary tour of an elegant English tea garden. During this guided foray, you’ll learn more about the artistry behind the growing and blending of herbs, which is vital for the creation of uniquely flavored brews.
Bring your camera! More than a dozen tea-flavoring plants are tucked inside oversized saucers strewn throughout the garden, making for delightful photo opportunities.
- The English Tea Garden tour lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- Same-day registration is available in The Tea Caddy gift shop.
- Advance registration is recommended, as each tour is limited to only 20 Guests.
- Tours are held Monday through Thursday at 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM, and Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM.
Behind the Seeds
Explore the future of agriculture and get up-close and personal with the critters of The Land Pavilion on this walking tour. Like the Living with the Land attraction at Epcot? Then you’ll love Behind the Seeds! This one-hour tour of the fish farm and 4 greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion is perfect for anyone with an interest in gardening or natural sciences. On it, you’ll:
- Visit the fish farm and see what it’s like during feeding time.
- Behold gigantic fruits and vegetables and unusual crops from around the world.
- Discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics—look, Ma, no soil!
- Take home a handout with some great ideas for your own garden.
- You’ll be on your feet for the whole hour of this walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Riding Living with the Land prior to the tour will give you a preview of what to expect. Please be aware that the tour highlights listed above are subject to change.
- Please check in on the lower level of The Land Pavilion near the attraction exit 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
So which one will choose?
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook!