Take a Look at What’s to Come to the Disney Parks in 2019
2019 in the Disney Parks is set to be an epic year. Today, we have more to share courtesy of Disney Parks Blog! We start with a special look at “Move It! Shake It MousekeDance It! Street Party!” at Magic Kingdom.
The video also shows a look into some experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, then dipping into Epcot’s Festival of the Arts, and finally heading over to Disneyland Resort to The Tropical Hideaway. And don’t miss the new D-Lish “unboxed” segment.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered during the show:
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what guests can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and Disney Parks Blog author Jennifer Fickley-Baker visits the park to share the top five experiences.
- First Look: The Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18 and running through Feb. 25, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez and Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki tour The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – Inside Disney Parks reporter Danielle Bellini unveils “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.