Get a First Look at the Passholder Merchandise for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
Among the items available exclusively for Annual Passholders are a Tervis stem glass, ladies tank top and matching baseball cap.
You’ll also find these awesome mugs featuring a colorful Flower & Garden Festival Logo on the front and Minnie on the back! There’s also an alternate version featuring Goofy!
If Goofy is more your style there’s also a T-shirt and baseball cap feature Mickey’s hilarious sidekick!
You’ll find all of the awesome items above at Mouse Gear and Odyssey at Epcot while supplies last. Annual Passholders will also receive a 20% discount when presenting your annual pass card at checkout!
Passholder Discount for Garden Rocks Dining Package
Did you know that Annual Passholders can also book the Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package and Save Up To 10%!? You can book online via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE and choose from breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot eateries. Under the package, you are also guaranteed seating at one of the Garden Rocks Concerts taking place on the same day!
Here’s a look at who will be performing:
- April 10-11: John Michael Montgomery (NEW) “I Love the Way You Love Me”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 14-16: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) “I Ran (So Far Away)”
- May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Heard It in a Love Song”
- May 12-13 – Peabo Bryson (NEW), “If Ever You’re in My Arms Again”
- May 14-15: Richard Marx (New to Garden Rocks) “Right Here Waiting”
- May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
- May 22-23: War (NEW) “Why Can’t We Be Friends”
- May 24-27: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
- June 2-3 – Eddie Palmieri (NEW), “Vámonos Pa’l Monte”
So what are you waiting for passholders? Start planning your Disney World getaway during this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Want to add a resort stay to your passholder getaway? Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels. There are currently some awesome passholder rates available.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!