Check Out the Fantastic Discounts Available to Marathon Participants at Disney Springs This Weekend
Marathon Weekend officially kicks off today at Walt Disney World Resort and we here at MickeyBlog are pleased to let you know that Disney Springs is offering special discounts all weekend for participants! Be sure to set aside some money in your Disney budget and head on over to Disney’s Downtown shopping district to enjoy tasty eats, amazing shops and so much more. Let’s take a look at the discounts on offer from January 9th – 13th.
25% Off Purchases at the Following Locations
- Enzo’s Hideaway (food only)
- Maria & Enzo’s (food only)
- Sugarboo & Co. (off one full-priced item)
- Tommy Bahama (one item only when you sign up for Paradise Nation)
20% Off Purchase at the Following Locations
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Haagen-Dasz (exclusions apply)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea (exclusions apply)
- JOHNNY WAS (one full-priced item only)
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International (jewelery only)
- Paddlefish (food only)
- Pizza Ponte (food only)
- Sperry (one full-priced item only)
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes (includes bowling)
- Terralina Crafted Italian (food only)
- UNDER ARMOUR BRAND HOUSE (exclusions apply)
- Volcom (exclusions apply)
15% Off Purchases at the Following Locations
- Coca-Cola Store
- Dino Store at TREX (non-sale items only)
- Filthy Rich
- Superdry (exclusions apply)
- Rainforest Cafe Retail Village (non-sale items only)
- Vera Bradley (exclusions apply)
10% Off Purchases at the Following Locations
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza
- Bongos Cuban Cafe
- The Edison
- Florida Snow Company (shaved ice only)
- Frontera Cocina
- House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International (exclusions apply)
- Martocci’s Italian Ice (shaved ice only)
- Morimoto Asia (food only)
- Planet Hollywood
- Rainforest Cafe
- The BOATHOUSE (food only)
- UNO DE 50
- YeSake (food only)
Additional Discounts on Offer
- The Art of Disney – Speciality sketches and custom metal framing for purchase
- The Art of Shaving – 20% off your purchase of $150 or more
- Coca-Cola Store – Enjoy a free 24 oz fountain beverage with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Disney’s Day of Christmas – Personalized ornaments available for purchase.
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories – Medal engravings for purchase.
- D-Tech On Demand at Marketplace Co-Op – Complimentary personalization with purchase of phone case or MagicBand.
- Erwin Pearl – 10% off your purchase of $150 or more.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop – Complimentary chocolate bar with sundae purchase.
- Oakley – $20 off your purchases of $50 or more.
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. – Complimentary Rinse Pucker Stick (lip balm) with the purchase of $5 or more.)
- Savannah Bee Company – Complimentary Royal Jelly Body Butter packet with every purchase.
- Sprinkles – Buy one get one FREE cupcake
- The Polite Pig – Complimentary Chef’s Appetizer with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Complimentary fountain drink with the purchase of two food items.
- Wine Bar George – Buy one glass of wine on tap and get another one FREE
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill – Complimentary glass of Wolfgang Puck Chardonnay or Cabernet with the purchase of an entree.
- Wolfgang Puck Express – Free frozen yogurt with the purchase of one entree.
Marathon participants heading to the runDisney Health& Fitness Expo are encouraged to stop by the Disney Springs booth to pick up your participant discounts and offers guide.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Marathon Weekend news and updates.
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2018? Now is the perfect time to start planning your 2019 getaway. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook