Celebrate New Year’s Eve With These 3 Fantastic Events at the Contemporary Resort
It’s never too early to start planning your New Year’s Eve and we can’t think of a better place to ring in 2019 than at the Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World! If you’re looking for a unique experience that you’ll be talking about for years to come we’ve got one of three spectacular events that you’ll want to consider. Bookings for each of the three events listed below are currently open so don’t hesitate and make your booking today!
Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration – For an evening filled with family fun the Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration is just the ticket. Sarge from Toy Story will welcome you to this new years eve bash. Highlights of the event include:
- Be swept up in the worlds of some of some of Disney•Pixar’s most popular films like “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo,” and “Up” including special character meet and greets.
- Fun kids games and activities including Pixar Pier Face Painting, a balloon artist creating Pixar characters and Boot Camp with Sarge.
- A buffet dinner including dishes like Woody’s Favorite Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast, Wall-E’s Pan Seared Mahi-Mahi, Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac and Cheese, Rex’s Manhattan Filet, a build-your-own salad bar, delicious desserts a kids buffet and more!
- Dance the night away as an interactive DJ spins some of your favorite Radio Disney tunes.
This New Year’s Eve bash takes place on the second floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Pixar Party takes place from 8pm – 12:15 am on December 31, 2018. The cost to attend this event is 190 per person which includes taxes and gratuities. Purchase tickets by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Disney Countdown to Midnight- For those looking for a more traditional night on the town, Disney World’s Countdown to Magic definitely deliveries. Get dressed up in your finery and head on over to Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for an evening of dancing and enchantment. The room comes to life with the help of a Mickey Mouse mirror ball and beautiful topiaries shaped after Disney characters. Other highlights include:
- Menus inspired by Disney’s Signature Dining Restaurants with a touch of magic thrown in.
- An exclusive visit by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- An invitation to the porte-cochere where you’ll be treated to Champagne and gorgeous views of the famous New Year’s Eve fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.
This night to remember kicks off at the Fantasia Ballroom at 8pm and runs until 12:15 am on December 31, 2018. The cost to attend is $275 per person including taxes and gratuities. Purchased tickets by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Ink & Paint Club Experience – For those in search of the ultimate New Year’s Eve experience, add the Ink & Paint Club to your Countdown to Midnight Booking. This VIP enhancement is held adjacent to the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The event starts before Countdown to Midnight. During this special add-on guests will step back in time to a vintage reception room inspired by the early days to Disney animation. Highlights include:
- Mickey and Minnie photo ops featuring a unique Disney Animation backdrop.
- Chef stations featuring king crab, tuna tartare, sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi, Champagne, cocktails and cordials (all included in the price.)
- Reserved seating at Disney’s Countdown to Midnight party when it opens at 8pm.
- A pianist providing live entertainment.
Ticketed guests can visit the Ink & Paint Lounge throughout the evening starting with the reception from 7-8pm. Disney Ink & Pain Club is only available as part of an enhanced ticket which includes both Countdown to Midnight and the Ink & Pain Club. The cost is $450 total. Ink & Paint Club must be purchased at the same time as your Countdown to Midnight booking and CANNOT be added in later. Purchase tickets by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Ring in the New Year in style by booking an end-of-year Walt Disney World vacation package. Reach out to MickeyTravels below to receive your FREE quote!