Make Believe and More Enchanting Extras at Walt Disney World
Do you know little ones who dream of being knights or princesses? How about pirates, empresses or mermaids? Well, as we all know, Disney has a way of making dreams come true! Take a look at some of the “Make Believe and More” experiences at Walt Disney World that kids can take part in to make their vacations even more magical!
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- This enchanted beauty salon is the perfect place for children, ages 3-12, to be transformed into royal princesses or a shining knights! The Fairy Godmothers-in-Training will start the royal makeover by giving each little princess the hairstyle of their choice, then will add some make-up, nail polish and accessories! You can even choose to add a Disney princess costume to your package! Your little knight will also receive the royal treatment with a super cool gel hairstyle, a mighty sword and shield and some magical confetti! Princesses and Knights can choose between 2 locations, the salon in Cinderella’s castle in Magic Kingdom or the salon in Disney Springs. There are PhotoPass opportunities at each location. So if you have purchased Memory Maker, these photos will be in your My Disney Experience account and you can download them once you are home. If you have not purchased Memory Maker (although I always HIGHLY recommend it!) individual photos will be available for you to purchase.
Disney’s Perfectly Princess Tea
- A truly royal treat for you and the young princes and princesses in your life is attending an afternoon tea in the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Guests, ages 3-9, can arrive dressed up as their favorite princes and princesses. The tea party hostess, Rose Petal, a magical flower from Princess Aurora’s garden, will be ready to greet the royal guests. She has an afternoon of parades, storytelling and sing-alongs planned that you won’t want to miss! After all the fun, the guests of honor will be ready to sip on apple juice “tea”, indulge in some fruit and sandwiches and finish up with delicious Princess cake. Kings and queens, don’t worry, you have not been forgotten…your menu includes perfectly steeped tea, cheeses, grapes, lavosh and tea sandwiches. Be sure to save a seat for Princess Aurora, who just may be able to make a special guest appearance! After all the royal activities, each prince and princess in attendance will be presented with special regal keepsakes.
Wonderland Tea Party
- Kids, ages 4-12, can take part in an hour-long tea party hosted by some of our Wonderland friends at 1900 Park Fare, located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! Parents can choose to stay and join in on the fun, or use this hour for some adult time! Tea party guests will be served apple juice “tea” and will decorate cupcakes, make crafts, take photos with some very special characters and listen to some adventurous stories!
The Pirates League
- Head over to Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, where guests, ages 3 and older, will magically transform into pirates, empresses and mermaids! There are choices for all fearless adventurers:
- The Jake & the Neverland Pirates Package
- The Jake & the Neverland Pirates Deluxe Package
- The First Mate Package
- The Captain Hook Deluxe Package
- The Empress Package
- The Mermaid Package
- The Mermaid Deluxe Package
The initiation begins once the soon-to-be pirates, empresses and mermaids arrive! Not only will the kids get an awesome makeover, but they will each receive a new and unique name to go with their new look! They’ll hear all about sunken ships and buried treasure, learn the language of the high seas and then end this experience with an oath, which officially swears in the newest pirates, empresses and mermaids to The Pirates League!
Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage
- Calling all pirates! Gather your First Mates and get ready for a high-seas voyage you’ll never forget! You’ll meet up with other pirates at the Contemporary Resort and fill your belly with some snacks and beverages, made especially for seafaring adventurers! Before boarding the pirate ship, all pirates and first-mates will get to meet Captain Hook and Mr. Smee! As if there isn’t enough swashbuckling fun aboard the ship, you will also have an amazing view of the Happily Ever After fireworks above Cinderella’s Castle. One final surprise awaits back at the Contemporary Resort, but you’ll have to wait to find this out…I’m not allowed to give away all the pirates’ secrets!
Pirate Adventure Cruises
- Ahoy, mateys! Who is looking for an adventure? Well, scallywags and buccaneers, ages 4-12, are in luck and have 3 fun adventures to choose from:
- Disney’s Pirate Adventure (Sail across Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon)
- Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise (Explore the Ports of the Caribbean waters)
- Albatross Treasure Cruise (Discover pirate booty in Crescent Lake and Epcot’s World Showcase Lagoon)
Each 2-hour adventure leads to hidden treasure! Young pirates will follow clues and hear tales of pirates long ago. Sorry, parents, this pirate crew consists of kids only, so you will need to find your own adventure!
These magical and enchanting experiences require advanced reservations and have additional fees. Reservations can be made 90-180 days prior, depending upon experience. Most have limited availability, the sooner you decide to book, the better!
As Walt Disney said, “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever!”
Want to make Disney make believe memories you and your children will remember forever? Contact me for a FREE quote!
Authorized Disney Vacation Planner – Platinum Level
Click here to join my Facebook page!