New Summertime Sweets, Snacks, and Sips Arrive at Walt Disney World for Summer 2023
If you don’t have a Walt Disney World vacation on the books for Summer 2023, I bet you will after reading this! Walt Disney World has just released a guide to all of the summertime sweets, snacks, and sips new for this Summer, and I promise you will definitely want to try them all!
New Menu Options Added to Le Cellier in EPCOT
Just in time for Summer 2023, Le Cellier has added some new and tasty items to its always delicious menu. Let’s take a closer look!
- Green Onion & Garlic Canadian Cove Mussels: Features P.E.I. Mussels with ramp pistou cream and brolied ciabatta
- Mushroom Bisque: Morel mushrooms, potatoes, and créme fraiche served in a warm bowl
- Jumbo Chilled Shrimp: Paired with cocktail sauce and Espelette pepper cream
- Fried Cauliflower: Combines Tahini espuma, pine nut brittle, and radishes. Plant-based.
- Canadian Tourtiére: Chickpea and mushroom pie with braised endive, snap peas, stone fruit ketchup, and a plant-based demi-glace. Plant-based.
- Prime Steak Tartare “Kibbeh Nayeh”: Bulgar wheat, radish, mint, and garlic aioli
- Grilled Scallops: Caviar, zucchini fritter, patty pan squash, sweety drop pepper, and a creamy piquillo sauce
Plant-Based Options Added to Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Food Courts
For Summer 2023 at Walt Disney World, Guests will be able to treat their taste buds to two new plant-based options at select Walt Disney World Food Courts. These new options include:
- Korean-Style IMPOSSIBLE Burger: IMPOSSIBLE patty made from plants and topped with a Korean-style barbecue sauce and pickled veggie slaw
- Seas the Plant-Based Summer: Plant-based cho9colate cake with vanilla buttercream and sprinkles
Guests can try out these new options starting June 1 at the following food court locations:
- Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Pop Century
New Burgers Debut at Select Walt Disney World Value Resorts
Two new burgers will debut at select Walt Disney World Value Resorts just in time for Summer 2023! And, these just aren’t any burgers, they are culinary works of art!
- Cuban Burger: Ham, pickled pepper relish, provolone, and dijonnaise on a toasted brioche bun. Available at Everything POP Shipping & Dining in Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Bases Loaded Burger: Bacon jam, an onion ring, and beer cheese sauce on a toasted brioche bun. Available starting June 21, 2023, at the End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Sweet Summertime Favorites Arrive at Disney’s All-Star Resorts
Just in time for Summer 2023, Disney’s All-Star Sports, Disney’s All-Star Music, and Disney’s All-Star Movies Resorts will add “Sweet Summertime Favorites” to their food court menus. These “Sweet Summertime Favorites” were designed but the Walt Disney World Culinary Team to replicate a hot dog in french fries but instead made with chocolate sugar cookies and raspberry sauce!
New Summertime Sundaes at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Over in the Centertown Market at Disney Caribbean Beach Resort, not one but two new sundaes will debut starting May 24, 2023!
- Mickey Sundae: Vanille and chocolate swirled soft-serve ice cream topped with mini brownies, Mickey ears, and chocolate décor
- Minnie Sundae: Vanille soft-serve ice cream topped with strawberry sauce, Minnie ears, a bow, and chocolate décor
Summertime Shortcake at Disney’s BoardWalk and Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa
Two new shortcake-themed items have arrived at two Walt Disney World Resort Hotels for Summer 2023.
- Strawberry Shortcake Croissant Roll: Features croissant dough filled with strawberry filling. Available at the BoardWalk Deli in Disney’s BoardWalk on weekends only starting May 29, 2023.
- Summer Berry Shortcake: Vanilla sponge cake, blueberry compote, strawberries, and Chantilly. Available at Gasparilla Island Grill starting June 1 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Summertime Sips Arrive at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
If you are 21 and over, this section is for you! New summertime-themed sips are arriving at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, and they are the perfect refresher after a hot summer day in the Parks.
- Margarita Flight: Features black cherry, spicy pineapple, raspberry, and cucumber melon margaritas. Available starting June 1, 2023, at Gyser Point Bar & Grill in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Smoked PAssion Fruit: Made with Agustin Blazquez Felipe II Solera Reserva Brandy, demaraya syrup, passion fruit, smoked cinnamon, and house-made frozen orange juice cube. Available at Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Everyday is Summer at Rosa Mexicano in the Walt Disney World Dolphin
Did you hear a new restaurant has recently opened at the Walt Disney World Dolphin?! And, at the all-new Rosa Mexicano, every day is Summer with a menu that includes dishes inspired from all over Mexico and some pretty amazing margaritas!
Rose Mexicano combines traditional tastes with modern techniques in an environment that will transport you with each delectable bite.
New Eats Pop-Up at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Things are getting pretty wild over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this Summer! Several popular eateries have added new additions to their menu that promise to keep you full and cool!
- Pineapple Crisp Sundae: Combines a pineapple crisp cake with vanilla ice cream and all topped with pineapple caramel and a crispy streusel topping. This one is available at Tamu Tamu.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich: Warm brioche bun with crispy fried chicken breast, pickles, lettuce, tomato, and a roasted garlic aioli served with fried. This tasty new sandwich will be available starting June 1, 2023, at Restaurantosaurus.
- Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sampler: Not one, not two, but three portions of meat all on one plate! Available at Flame Tree Barbecue.
- Dino Dig Ice Cream Sandwich: Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two house-made sugar cookies with chocolate sprinkles, cookie crumbs, and sugar bones, and topped with an adorable white chocolate dinosaur.
Which of these summertime sweets, snacks, and sips will you try first during your Summer 2023 Walt Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
What’s better than all of this amazing food to try out during your Summer 2023 vacation to Walt Disney World? Amazing deals on rooms and tickets! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. I can help with as little or as much as you’d like when it comes to planning your trip!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney