Large Crowds For First Night of Disney After Hours at the Magic Kingdom
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you may have seen our coverage last week from After Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Well tonight our MickeyBloggers Greg and Elyssa are at it again. They’re bringing us the sights and sounds from Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom.
For those unfamiliar, Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom is a ticketed event that allows you to enjoy Magic Kingdom park after the gates close.
Some of the highlights of this limited-capacity nighttime event includes:
- The chance to enjoy more than 20 attractions with lower wait times.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks and ice cream treats!
- The chance to get a jumpstart on the fun by entering the park as early as 7pm (a few hours before the event officially begins!)
Just like the first night of Hollywood Studios After Hours, the first night of Disney After Hours Magic Kingdom was a sell-out!
Just look at these incredible crowds that turned up for the event.
The lines were winding almost all the way to the monorail tracks.
Those lucky enough to get tickets for Disney After Hours at the Magic Kingdom can celebrate Disney World’s 50th Anniversary before the festivities end on March 31, 2023.
Here’s a video Greg and Elyssa took to gave you a sense of the crowds.
Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Dates and Ticketing
- Monday, January 16, 2023- $159 Price, $129 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, January 23, 2023- $145 Price, $115 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Thursday, February 16, 2023- $159 Price, $129 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, February 20, 2023- $159 Price, $129 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, February 27, 2023 – $155 Price, $125 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 – $159 Price, $129 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, March 6, 2023 – $155 Price, $124 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, March 13, 2023 – $155 Price, $125 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 – $155 Price, $125 Passholder and DVC Discount
- Monday, March 20, 2023 – $155 Price, $125 Passholder and DVC Discounts
This event takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM. You can get a head start on the fun by entering the park at 7:00 PM—a few hours before the event officially begins.
Here’s a first look at the guidemap! We recommend that you pick up one of these as you enter Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom so you don’t miss a think.
The following character experiences are open during After Hours
- Main Street USA – Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Fantasyland – Princess Fairytale Hall
These shops remain open during Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom so that you can stock up on souvenirs:
Main Street U.S.A
- Box Office Gifts
- Curtain Call Collectibles
- Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Hundred Acre Goods
- Sir Mickey’s
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Range Spin
The guidemap for Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom also includes a list of attractions that remain open. Tonight those were as follows:
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Have you heard the news? MickeyTravels just earned the incredible distinction of being a Diamond Earmarked Agency!
Whether its a visit to the theme parks, a Disney cruise, a stay at Aulani in Hawaii or the trip of a lifetime with Adventures by Disney, I can’t wait help you plan your vacation utilizing all of our incredible concierge-level services. This includes discount monitoring, itinerary planning, flexible booking and so much more. Best of all my services are 100% FREE!
Find out more or get your FREE no-obligation quote at email@example.com at 1.800.801.4025 or via Facebook