Festival Marketplaces for 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Embark on an epicurean adventure that is the Disney California Food & Wine Festival which kicks off March 3 and runs all the way through April 25, 2023. Sip wine, taste exquisite eats and listen to enthralling musical performances.
During the festival, your whole family will get to delight in a smorgasbord of delicious dishes curated by Disney chefs and experience local, celebrity and Disney chef demos. Whether you’re a seasoned home gourmet or simply eager to glean pro tips and tricks, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival serves up heaping helpings of culinary fun for all.
Visit Disney California Adventure Park for a plethora of fabulous Festival events—then stay for the irresistible small plates and beverages for sale at different outdoor marketplace kiosks. Each location’s mouthwatering menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients like avocados, citrus, strawberries, peppers and artisanal cheese. You’ll also discover a variety of locally brewed craft beers and wines from all across the Golden State.
Here’s a quick glimpse of the Marketplaces available.
- Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
- Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
- LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.
2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Sip and Savor Pass
Locations include:Festival Marketplaces
- Avocado Time
- Berry Patch
- California Craft Brews
- Garlic Kissed
- Golden Dreams
- I Heart Artichokes
- LA Style
- Nuts About Cheese
- Peppers Cali-ente
- Uncork California
Sip and Savor offerings at these locations are tasting-size portions only, not full entrées.
- Cappuccino Cart
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Cocina Cucamonga
- Festival Food and Beverage Cart
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Pym Tasting Lab
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Sonoma Terrace
- Terran Treats
- Willie’s Churro
Stay tuned to MickeyBlog for more news out of Disney!
Thinking of a Disney vacation? There’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.