First Look: EPCOT’s Odyssey Pavilion Is Home To Holiday Hearth Desserts and Visits With Santa
We are continuing to make the rounds at EPCOT where the International Festival of the Holidays kicks off on Friday. We popped over to EPCOT’s Odyssey Pavilion to give you a first look at what will be the location for the Holiday Hearth Desserts and the meet and greet location for Santa!
For those unfamiliar, EPCOT’s Odyssey Pavilion is located to the left as you walk from Future World to the World Showcase.
It is primarily used for festivals.
Signage on the door let’s you know that you’ve come to the right place!
Holiday Hearth Desserts will be serving up a delectable array of sweet treats, hot cocoa and more.
The food menu is as follows:
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth® Cookie
- Snowball Cookies
- Peppermint Bark (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mouse Crunch made with M&M’s® chocolate candies
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse and Cranberry rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake
- Gingerbread Cookie
Beverages include both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
- Hot Cocoa (nonalcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Winter Spiced Lager, St. Petersburg, FL
- BrewDog Hoppy Christmas IPA, Columbus, OH
- Wicked Weed Brewing Milk & Cookies Imperial Milk Stout, Asheville, NC
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
- Beer Flight
As we mentioned above, this is the location where you’ll also go to meet Santa! He will be meeting guests through December 24th Performance details are as follows:
- Sundays through Saturdays
- 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM and 6:30 PM
- 60-minute performances
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from EPCOT during launch of Festival of the Holidays on Friday!
Did you know? Disney packages for 2023 are now available to book!
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!