EPCOT’s Takumi-Tei Menu Now on MDE App
EPCOT’s Takumi-Tei now has its menu available on the My Disney Experience app. So, Guests can now select from two omakase menu options. Thus, let’s take a look at them, and they are pricey!
So, if you enjoy meat and veggie items, then this is your course of action. However, this course option, titled Kiku, costs $250 with tax and gratuity NOT included.
Therefore, these menu options include:
- Zensai Moriawase, five seasonal appetizers;
- Sushi, Nigiri and roll
- Agemono, Lobster tempura with creamy ponzu sauce and matcha salt;
- Sashimi, Seasonal fish;
- Yakimono, Your choice of 3 oz Japanese A5 wagyu steak, curry-roasted potatoes, roasted seasonal mushrooms, or Roasted duck, garlic sautéed spinach, pumpkin puree, black grape reduction, or Grilled Chilean seabass served over rice with bonito and kelp broth;
- Shirumono, Seasonal broth;
- Ocha to Kanmi, Green tea with your choice of Chestnut crème brûlée, or Strawberry yuzu sorbet served over plant-based shiso jelly, or Monaka daifuku with ice cream and kinako crumble.
Next, let’s review the plant-based course, titled Hasu. If you are a vegetarian, then your meal is a reduced cost of $150.00, tax and gratuity not included.
Thus, included on this menu are:
- Zensai Moriawase, three seasonal appetizers;
- Sushi, Nigiri and roll made with seasonal vegetables;
- Shusai, Deep-fried tofu, black rice, carrots, seasonal mushrooms, tsuyu dressing;
- Yuba Roll, Beancurd skin rolled with daikon, cucumber, yuzu koshō dressing;
- Yasai Tempura, Seasonal vegetable tempura served with warm soba noodles;
- Ocha to Kanmi, Green tea with your choice of strawberry yuzu sorbet served over plant-based shiso jelly, or Monaka daifuku with dairy-free ice cream and kinako crumble.
In case you’re curious, there is a children’s menu, as well. Hence, their menu, titled Himawari, consists of:
- Zensai Moriawase, selection of three seasonal appetizers;
- Sushi, Nigiri and roll;
- Yakimono, your choice of Mishima Reserve Wagyu steak, curry-roasted potatoes, roasted seasonal mushrooms, or Roasted chicken; garlic sautéed spinach, pumpkin puree, black grape reduction, or Seasonal fish served over rice with bonito and kelp broth, or Lobster tempura served with creamy ponzu sauce and matcha salt;
- Soba, warm soba noodles in seasonal broth;
- Ocha to Kanmi, Green tea with your choice of chestnut crème brûlée, or Strawberry yuzu sorbet served over plant-based shiso jelly, or Monaka daifuku with ice cream and kinako crumble.
So, as you can tell Takumi-Tei is a Signature dining location in EPCOT. Therefore, those high prices will get you a high-quality Oriental meal. Additionally, you can look at EPCOT’s Takumi-Tei menu options on the app!
Now, let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation TODAY! Simply, fill out the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your next Disney vacation! As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will help you with everything…from finding your perfect package to ensuring I meet your specific needs. Plus, I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best deal available from Disney! Also, I work with ALL Disney Destinations including Good Neighbor Hotels. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. So, get in touch via email at email@example.com, by calling or texting 304-920-1998, or on my Facebook page. There, you can stay updated on all things Disney and remain connected with me for promotions and giveaways! TTFN (ta-ta for now)!