Restaurants and Pricing for 2022 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that EPCOT has already announced the exciting plans for their 2022 Festival of the Holidays including the return of the beloved Candlelight Processional.
For those unfamiliar, Candlelight Procession takes place at the American Gardens Theatre in the World Showcase and is the retelling of the story of the first Christmas. If features an orchestra, incredible choral singers and a celebrity narrator. Seating for these performances is on a first-come-first-served basis. Guests typically line up hours in advance to nab a seat and performances fill up fast.
One of the ways that you can ensure that you have a spot for a Candlelight Processional performance is to book one of EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. This offer combines a meal at one of the theme park’s incredible eateries guaranteed seating to a performance.
Disney has released restaurants and pricing for the 2022 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages and we’re excited to pass these details on to you.
First, let’s take a look at the schedule and celebrity narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional Event:
Make a date to watch the following celebrities lend their voices to the Candlelight Processional:
- Simu Liu- November 25 and 26, 2022
- Chita Rivera- November 27 through 29, 2022
- Raul Esparza- November 30 and December 1, 2022
- Whoopi Goldberg- December 2 and December 3, 2022
- Isabella Rossellini- December 4 through December 6, 2022
- Daymond John- December 7 through December 9, 2022
- Josh Gad– December 10 through December 12, 2022
- Gloria Estefan– December 13 and December 14, 2022
- Neil Patrick Harris- December 15 through December 18, 2022
- Mariska Hargitay- December 19 and December 20, 2022
- Cal Ripken Jr- December 21 through December 23, 2022
- Marie Osmond- December 24 through December 26, 2022
- Courtney Vance- December 27 and December 28, 2022
- Angela Bassett- December 29 and December 30, 2022
Candlelight Processional will take place three times nightly on the dates listed above. Performances are at 5:15pm, 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm. All performances are held at the American Gardens Theatre at EPCOT.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
Guests can savor a delectable lunch or dinner then take in an awe-inspiring performance of the Candlelight Processional during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. Choose from several unique eateries at EPCOT with meals that include an appetizer, entree and dessert or one (1) full buffet along with a non-alcoholic beverage. You’ll also get one (1) guaranteed seat per person to a Candlelight Processional performance on the same day.
Participating Restaurants are as follows:
Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- Adult: $65.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 37.00
Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas:
- Adult: $74.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $30.00
Garden Grill Restaurant- The Land Pavilion
- Adult: $71.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 46.00
Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Adult: $100.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 39.00
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue – American Adventure Pavilion
(Same-day dining packages only)
- Adult: $40.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 40.00
Rose & Crown Dining Room- United Kingdom Pavilion
- Adult: $64.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 28.00
Spice Road Table- Morocco Pavilion
(same-day dining packages only)
- Adult: $65.00
- Child (Ages 3-9) $ 37.00
Guests are able to make reservations up to 60 days before your travel dates. Spaces are limited and packages are subject to availability.
Same Day Packages – Perfect for guests planning a last-minute visit. You may be able to purchase same-day dining packages at Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse on the day. To check availability for same-day dining packages, stop by the restaurant.
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!