Meal Kits Being Sold at Disney’s Beach Club Resorts For Those Waiting Out Hurricane
For those wondering what waiting out Hurricane Ian looks like for those staying on property at a Walt Disney World Resort, we’ve got a bit of insight for you. We currently have a MickeyBlogger at the Beach Club Resort where Meal Kits are currently being handed out to guests at The Beach Club Marketplace.
There was a lot of footfall a this quick service spot this afternoon and guests prepare to hunker down.
Many of the resorts are offering Meal Kits that can be purchased offering a range of sandwiches and kids meals.
The Menu at the Beach Club is as follows:
- Adult Breakfast Boxed Meal – Bagel, Cereal Bow, Fresh Fruit, Milk, Yogurt Parfait, Simply Orange Juice, Cream Cheese, Butter, Jam. $5
- Kid’s Breakfast Boxed Meal – Cereal Box, Raisings, Apple Slices, Peanut Butter Cup, Yogurt Smoothie, Milk, Apple Juice. $4
- Roast Beef Sandwich – Roast Beef and Cheddar Cheese on Multigrain Bread. $7
- Tuna Salad Sandwich – Served on Multigrain Bread. $7
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – Served on Multigrain Bread. $7
- Egg Salad Sandwich – Served on Multigrain Bread $7
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich – Deli-sliced Ham and American Cheese on Brioche Bun. $7
- Vegetarian Wrap- Vegetables, Roasted Red Pepper, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Feta, Arugula and Hummus on a flour Tortilla. $7
- Kids Ham and Cheese- Served with Carroteenies, Fresh Fruit, Grapes, Chocolate Chip Cookies and 12 oz Dasani water. $6
- Kids Peanut Butter and Jelly- Served with Carroteenies, Fresh Fruit, Grapes, Chocolate Chip Cookies and 12 oz Dasani water. $6
We’ve heard that other resorts are offering meal kits, special activities and even character appearances for those waiting out the storm.
If staying on site during the hurricane be sure to check with your front desk for services that may be offered.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
We’ll be coming to you LIVE throughout the days ahead!