Release Date For Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction – Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
We’ve got some exciting news for collectors of the monthly Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction collections! If you’ve been following along with us, you’ll know that this month’s collection was inspired by Prince Charming Regal Carrousel in Fantasyland of the Magic Kingdom. We are now excited to confirm that we have release date for this collection – August 12th!
Below is a look at the official announcement shared to Facebook:
Inspired by the beloved Fantasyland Merry-Go-Round, this next collection is brimming with whimsically wonderful details. Let’s take a closer look:
Included in the upcoming collection will be the following:
- Loungefly Mini Backpack – The bag is a light blue with golden filigree and carousel horse details
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel Ears – The ears come in pink, white, gold and blue. They feature sparkly sequins details, white tassels and an adorable golden crown at the center.
- Mickey Mouse Plush Doll – Mickey is looking very regal. He sports light blue fur, golden crown and an outfit inspired by the fabulous design of the Carrousel’s canopy.
- Collectible Key – The base of the key features a Prince Charming Regal Carrousel-inspired coat of arms and the teeth of the key form an image of Cinderella Castle! Its the perfect 50th Anniversary collectible.
- Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Trading Pin: The pin features an enamel replica of Mickey Mouse in his Regal Carrousel gear.
What is Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction?
For those unfamiliar, the premise behind this monthly Main Attraction series is that each month the theme parks in conjunction with shopDisney will release a line-up of items featuring Mickey Mouse and themed after a beloved Disney theme park attraction. Each month’s collection features a Mickey Mouse plush, ears, mini backpack from Loungefly, official Disney trading pin and collectors key.
As you can see the attractions already covered in the collection include:
- Space Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Mad Tea Party
- “it’s a small world”
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Peter Pans Flight.
After Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel, the remaining collections will feature items inspired by:
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
- Big Thunder mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Jungle Cruise
- Cinderella Castle.
Don’t miss your chance to nab the awesome items in the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel Collection when it comes out on August 12th. The collection will drop at 7am PST at shopDisney.com and quantities sell out fast!
Select items may also be available at Walt Disney World Resort. We’ll keep you posted if/where we find them!
Did you know that Disney Packages are currently available to book through the mid of 2023!? That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!