Plan the Perfect Disney World Night Out With This Cirque du Soleil ‘Drawn to Life’ Dining Package
Whether its a date night, a family night or celebrating a special occassion, we’ve got the perfect night-out at Disney Springs. Disney is advertising their new Animated Evening dining package which combines the awe and wonder of a Cirque du Soleil ‘Drawn to Live’ performance with some delicious eats!
For those unfamiliar, Drawn To Life presented by Cirque du Soleil is a love letter to the art of Disney animation, bringing classic stories and characters to life through the world-renowned Cirque du Soleil performers and a timeless musical score.
Now guests can experience dinner and this amazing show with a prix fixe dining offer available to Cirque du Soleil ticket holders.
During your Animated Evening, guests can enjoy a meal at one of 13 Disney Springs restaurants before or after you see Drawn to Life. Each participating restaurant has a special prix fixe menu just for this Animated Evening dining offer.
The eateries participating in the offer are as follows:
As part of your Animated Evening, you may choose from a wide range of restaurants with a prix fixe menu priced at $45 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Terralina Crafted Italian
Or, settle in at one of the following locations offering a prix fixe menu at $65 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
So how can you take advantage of this awesome offer?
- To book your Animated Evening, first purchase your tickets for Drawn to Life. You can purchase tickets from Cirque du Soleil online or call Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783.
- Next, book dining reservations for Animated Evening by calling (407) 587-5981.
- To receive the prix fixe pricing you must order from the Animated Evening Menu (tax and gratuity are not included.) Guests who have booked must request the “Animated Evening” menu upon check-in.
Florida resident, Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member? You’ll be happy to know that your Animated Evening can be combined with the current ticket offer.
For full details on the Animated Evening dining offer, visit the Disney Springs website.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Did you know that Disney Packages are currently available to book through mid 2023!? That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!