Take a Closer Look at This Year’s D23 Offerings From Disney & Affiliates
During this year’s D23 Expo in Anaheim California, more than 30 fan-favorite programs from Disney General Entertainment will appear under one roof! ABC Entertainment, ABC News, Disney Branded Television, Freeform, FX, Hulu Originals, National Geographic and more will be contributing to convention exhibits as well as shows, panels and talent appearances.
The 3-Day Expo will kick off on September 9th. A highlight of this year’s event is sure to be the “Journey Into Storytelling” pavilion where fans are invited to immerse themselves in the various worlds of your favorite programs including experiences from:
- Abbott Elementary
- American Born Chinese
- American Horror Story
- Cruel Summer
- Epic Adventures with Bertie Gregory
- Fire of Love
- Good Morning America
- Grey’s Anatomy
- The Kardashians
- Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers
- Limitless with Chris Hemsworth
- National Treasure: Edge of History
- Only Murders in the Building
- Zombies 3.
Be on the lookout for photo and video activations along with gamification throughout the pavilion.
If you love daytime television like Live with Kelly and Ryan and Tamron Hall then you’ll love taking center stage for a photo and video moment where you’ll feel like you’re part of the show!
In addition, Tamron Hall will be at the event in person moderating different panel events across the expo.
Here’s a couple of the big events you’ll want to be on the lookout for from Disney and affiliates!
- “Good Morning America” (ABC and Hulu) TSS Shot- Begin the journey seeing your name in lights on the famed ABC News’ “Good Morning America” marquee — a must-have photo op.
Disney Branded Television:
- American Born Chinese” (Disney+) – Mythical Staff Maneuvers- Learn how to master the staff alongside the mythical Chinese heroes featured in Disney Branded Television’s “American Born Chinese.”
- “National Treasure: Edge of History” (Disney+) – Clue Room Zoom- Gear up for an archeological adventure by searching for clues in the secret tunnel of the pyramid with Disney Branded Television’s “National Treasure: Edge of History.”
- “Abbott Elementary” (ABC and Hulu) – Sub for a Day- Step into a day in the life of a substitute teacher at “Abbott Elementary” and see how you would respond in some iconic scenes!
- “Grey’s Anatomy” (ABC and Hulu)- Do as the world-class staff of Grey Sloan Memorial do when they need a boost: strike a superhero pose or dance it out!
- “Cruel Summer” (Freeform and Hulu) – Y2K Room- Enter this experience to take a turn on “Dance Dance Revolution” to your favorite throwback hits, pose in the Y2K-era bedroom and get a glimpse at the lake life in a cool airstream photo op from the upcoming season of “Cruel Summer.”
- “American Horror Story” – Horror Scare Moment (FX and Hulu)- Be the star of your own nightmare while celebrating 11 award-winning seasons of FX’s “American Horror Story.”
- “Only Murders in the Building” – Arconia Silhouettes- Become a resident of the famed Arconia with your very own Mabel Mora-style portrait with Hulu Originals’ “Only Murders in the Building.”
- “The Kardashians” – 7th Sister- Think you have what it takes to be a Kardashian? Give it your best strut.
- “Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers” – Skyhook Slo Mo- Fulfill your Laker’s legacy with your very own attempt at the skyhook inspired by Lakers legends.
National Geographic Content:
- “Epic Adventures with Bertie Gregory” (Disney+); “Fire of Love” (Disney+); “Limitless with Chris Hemsworth” (Disney+)- Push your own limits by becoming an explorer at some of the most stunning environmental settings around the world with National Geographic.
As of going to print, this year’s D23 Expo is sold out. Select presentations will be streamed for guests at D23 Expo Live! For more information, visit D23Expo.com. MickeyBlog will also be coming to you LIVE from the event!
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook