Savor Items at the NEW Booth: The Fry Basket
MickeyBlog was one of the first customers in line at The Fry Basket today to try this NEW Booth!
Let’s dive into these tasty treats!
On the Menu:
- Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aioli – $5.50
- Fry Flight – $7.50
- Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Fries
- Barbecued Bacon Fries with Smoked Aioli
- Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with Candied Pecans, Toasted Marshmallow Cream and Caramel Whisky
- Salty Dog Cocktail – $11.00
- Boyd & Blair Vodka with Grapefruit Juice, Ginger, Simple Syrup and Lime with Salted Rim
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Key Lime Lager – $5.00 (6 oz.) & $9.00 (12 oz.)
During our visit to The Fry Basket today we opted to try the Fry Flight and Salty Dog Cocktail.
The Fry Flight comes with 3 very different flavors! Sea Salt & Vinegar, Barbecued Bacon and Sweet Potato Casserole.
The Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Fries were perfectly salted and served nice and hot!
The Barbecued Bacon Fries are topped with pieces of bacon and creamy smoked aioli. These flavors add a nice kick of flavor to the flight.
The Sweet Potato Casserole Fries are topped with toasted marshmallow cream and candied pecans with a hint of the caramel whisky. These flavors end your flight on a sweet note!
Salty Dog Cocktail
The Salty Dog Cocktail is a refreshing beverage that pairs nicely with the Fry Flight. Although, a little on the tart side due to the Grapefruit Juice.
Overall, these two menu items are AMAZING! This new booth is sure to be a fan favorite this year at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival!