2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival: Spain Global Marketplace
As we continue our tour of Global Marketplaces at the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, let’s take a quick stop at Spain and see all of the tasty food and drinks being served up for Guests to enjoy!
Spain Global Marketplace Food Menu
- Charcuterie: A selection of imported Spanish meats, cheeses, and olives. Accompanied with an herbed vinaigrette. $6.50
- Paella: Served with rice, chorizo, and shrimp $6
- Seafood Salad: Served with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and smoked paprika $6.25
Beverages with Alcohol
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager $5 for 6 ounce pour and $9 for 12 ounce pour
- Kentia Albariño Rías Baixas (New) $5
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado $5
- Quinta del ’67 Almansa Garnacha Tintorera (New) $6.50
- Wine Flight $6.25
Since Spanish food is one of my favorites I am going to have to try all three of the food options. You know, for research!
To wash it all down, I will choose the Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager and the Wine Flight. Again, for research!
The Spain Global Marketplace is just one of several ways to taste your way around the World Showcase during the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival! This year, the Festival boasts more than 25 Global Marketplaces representing an tastes of six different continents.
The 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival kicked off today, July 14 and will run al the way through November 19. The Festival is included with your EPCOT admission and theme park reservation.
What items are your favorite in the Spain Global Marketplace at the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival. But, hurry! Rooms are VERY limited. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!