Disneyland is Ready for the Fourth of July with These Tasty Treats and Snacks
Ready for the Fourth of July? Disneyland sure is with these tasty treats and snacks coming to the Disneyland Resort for this Fourth of July!
Fourth of July Treats at Disneyland Theme Parks
- Fourth of July Cupcake: Spiced cake with apple filling and red, white, and blue buttercream. Available at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe from July 1 to July 4, 2022. Mobile order available.
- Star Spangled Stuff: Blue shortbread cookie, red velvet cake, raspberry, and star sprinkles. Available at Red Rose Taverne from July 1 to July 4, 2022. Mobile order available.
Disney California Adventure Park
- Red, White, and Blue Cocktail: Red, White, and Blue Cocktail: Blend of Spiced & Silver Rum, tequila, blue curaҫao, tropical fruit juices, and Italian bitters. Available at Hollywood Lounge from July 1 to July 4, 2022. Mobile order available.
- Test 0615: Fowl Play: BBQ turkey leg and red particle sides (marble potato salad and pickled vegetables). Available at Pym Test Kitchen from July 1 to July 4, 2022. Mobile order available.
- Experiment 0341: Red, White and Blue Slush: Lemon-lime and blue raspberry slush topped with grenadine and cherry flavor-filled boba. Available at Pym Test Kitchen from July 1 to July 4, 2022. Mobile order available.
Patriotic Treats and Snacks at the Downtown Disney District
Next up, let’s see what kind of savory and sweet Fourth of July treats and snacks we can sink our teeth into at Downtown Disney in the Disneyland Resort.
- Red, White, and Blue Shake: Vanilla rim with red, white, and blue sprinkles topped with a Fourth of July cupcake, firecracker popsicle, whipped cream, red, white, and blue sprinkles, and a cherry. Available at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes from July 1 to July 4, 2022.
- Firecracker Hot Link: A hot link dipped in batter, rolled in Panko crumbs, and drizzled with a spicy sriracha mayo and hot cheese puff dust. Available at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs from July 1 to July 10, 2022.
- Firecracker Churro: A churro rolled in strawberry sugar, drizzled with marshmallow fluff, and sprinkled with red and blue candy pieces. Available at California Churro from July 1 to July 10, 2022.
- Stars and Sprinkles Red Velvet: Southern-style light chocolate cake topped with cream cheese frosting and celebratory red, white, and blue sprinkles. Available at Sprinkles from July 1 to July 4, 2022.
- Fourth of July Decorate At-Home Kit: Available at Sprinkles from July 1 to July 4, 2022.
- Fourth of July Bake-At-Home Kit: Available at Sprinkles from July 1 to July 4, 2022.
- Frozen Striped Lemonade: This drink celebrates Independence Day with a mixture of fresh lemonade, blue raspberry, and kiwi strawberry. Available at Wetzel’s Pretzels from July 1 to July 10, 2022.
Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Make sure to stop by the Holiday Cart at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in the Disneyland Resort from June 30 to July 4, 2022 to check out these patriotic treats and snacks for the Fourth of July!
- Layered Cake Pop: Vanilla sponge cake with vanilla buttercream and red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Mickey Fourth of July Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate topped with fondant stars
- Fourth of July Cookie Shot with Milk: Choice of milk, low-fat milk, strawberry, or chocolate milk
- Fourth of July Cookie Shot with Alcohol: Choice of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Captain Morgan Rum, Jameson Irish Whisky, or Rumchata
And, just like Disneyland, Walt Disney World has a full lineup of Fourth of July treats and snacks that are sure to give you fireworks in your mouth! CLICK HERE to check them out!
It’s not too late to start planning your summertime Walt Disney World vacation for 2022! Or, let’s get a jump start on your 2023 vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney