June Mixology Series Returns to The Edison!
New drinks, great bites, and the best part? The themed location and awesome ambiance! Get ready to Savor New Sips and Flavors with the June Mixology Series.
Wednesday Mixology Series
Get ready to indulge in delicious cocktails and accompanying bites inspired by the regions and flavors of Scotland. Enjoy two deliciously curated cocktails, featuring three different Scottish Whiskeys: Caol Ila, Dewars White Label and Johnnie Walker Black Label.
These specialty beverages are perfectly paired with savory bites, including sweet fried chocolate cherry puffs and savory bacon wrapped sirloin, that accentuates the whiskeys flavors. Perfect!
Attend 1 event or experience all 3 in the series. This is so great! Each week features a different menu and unique cocktails, so you get a new experience every time.
June 8th Menu:
- “Scotch Bonnet”
Caol Ila Scotch, Pineapple Juice, Orgeat, Lime Juice, Black Walnut Bitters, Ginger Beer
- “The Blasphemy”
Caol Ila Scotch, Remy Martin 1738 Cognac, Orgeat, Cherry Bitters
- Roasted Root Vegetables with a Spicy Lime Ginger Vinaigrette
- Fried Chocolate Cherry Puff filled Pastry with a Remy 1738 Caramel Syrup
Photo: The Edison
JUNE 15TH MENU
- “White Tai”
Dewars White Label Scotch, Malibu Rum, Lime Juice, Orgeat, Orange Bitters
- “Coffin Varnish”
Dewars White Label Scotch, King’s Ginger Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup, float of Caol Ila Scotch
- Tempura Fried Shrimp with a Curried Coconut Cream Sauce
- Lemon and Pecorino sautéed Pasta served with a Seared Peppercorn Beef
June 22nd Menu
- “Black Guava Beat Down”
Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, Yuzu Juice, Guava Puree, Yellow Chartreuse, Orgeat
- “Black Suburban”
Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, Cocoa Infused Port, Kraken Dark Rum, Amaro Montenegro, Bogarts Bitters
- Jerked Chicken Thighs on a Slaw Bed with a Jerked Guava Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Sirloin with Sauteed Greens and Roasted Carrots
Need to Know Info
- These events fill up quickly, so it is recommended to make those reservations ASAP.
- Weather permitting, the event takes place outside on the lakeside patio
- Cost is $65/per person
Whether you are visiting for the June Mixology series or just looking for a themed fun dining location – the Edison offers amazing cocktails, a delicious menu, and fun live nightly entertainment. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Feature Photo: The Edison