Impossible Burger Lands at Disney Springs This Weekend Only!
Head on over to Disney Springs for a special pop up bite and a tasty creation. The Impossible Burger Lands at Disney Springs This Weekend Only!
From May 27th-29th, Disney and the Impossible Foods Team are partnering together for a fun Bob’s Burgers Pop-Up! This is your chance to try the “Get This Plant Patty Started” burger.
Bob’s Burgers Hollywood Premier
The Bob’s Burgers movie premiered in Hollywood complete with enthusiastic fans, movie stars, and a plant-based version of this tasty burger.
Now Orlando fans can join in the celebration! Just head over to the Mac Theater in Disney Springs for the awesome exclusive!
Indulge in the “Get This Plant Patty Started”
Are you a fan of the movie? Looking for a delicious new eat to try? Head to Disney Springs AMC Theater for a limited-edition Bob’s Burger Pop-up.
“Get This Plant Patty Started” is available for a limited time only during this pop-up event. Don’t wait to try this delicious, plant-based burger.
Or Make it at Home
Can’t make it to Disney Springs AMC Theater? No worries- you can enjoy this delicious bite at home. According to out friends at Patch.com, here is an e-recipe that is just as delicious!
- 1 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Pepperoncini
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
12 oz Package Impossible™ Burger
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Slices Dairy-Free American Cheese
- 3 Vegan Buns (e.g. Potato Rolls)
- 3 Leaves Butter Lettuce
- 6 Slices Tomato
- 6 Onion Slices
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Make the sauce: First mince the pepperoncini and combine with mayo, ketchup, sriracha, and dill pickle relish.
- Cook the patties: Divide Impossible™ Burger into 3 equal-sized patties. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. While the patties are cooking, allow yourself a classic Linda Belcher song break. Add a slice of cheese on top and cover until the cheese has melted.
- Build the burger: Lightly toast the burger buns, and then add a layer of the sauce. Top with the patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, and dill pickle chips.
- Serve, share, and get this patty started! In the words of Linda, “so fricken excited!”
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Article Source: Patch.com
Feature Photo: PR Girls