These Delicious ‘Star Wars’-Themed Treats at Disney World Will Take You a Galaxy Far, Far Away
In just a short two days, it will be a major holiday for Star Wars fans everywhere – May the 4th (be with you)! To celebrate, Walt Disney World has just released a bunch of all Star Wars-themed treats that are sure to take you to a galaxy far, far away!
Star Wars Sips and Treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churro: Served with Chocolate Sauce. Available on May 4 and May 5 at Churro Carts in Grand Avenue, Market, and Anaheim Produce
- Jettison Juice: Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon served with a glow cube. Available May 4 and 5 at ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and Rosie’s All-American Cafe. Mobile Order available at select locations.
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation: Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse filling, slivered almonds, and chocolate shortbread cookie. Available May 4 and 5 at Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and The Trolley Car Café. Mobile Order available at select locations.
- Wookiee Cookie: Two oatmeal cookies with vanilla cream filling garnished with a milk chocolate sash on top. Available on Mobile Order at Backlot Express year round.
- Cosmic Rum Punch: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube. Available at Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, and Sunshine Day Bar on May 4 and 5.
- Oi-Oi Puff: Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse. Available via Mobile Order on May 4 and 5 at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo.
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake: Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks. Can be found at Epic Eats on May 4 and 5.
- Bubo Wamba Family Farms Cup: Will be available at the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge beginning May 4 via Mobile Order.
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn: Caramel popcorn, cookies ‘n cream pieces, and sweet and spicy pecans. Available on May 4 and 5 at Popcorn Stands near the Hyperion Theater, Animation Courtyard, and Anaheim Produce.
May the 4th Be With You in Disney Springs
- Lightsaber Eclairs: Flavors include Mace Windu berry cherry, Master Yoda pistachio, Rey passion pineapple, Darth Vader Dark Side mousse flavored with cayenne pepper and cinnamon, and Obi Wan Kenobi blue matcha. Available at Amorette’s Patisserie from May 4 to 8.
Disney’s Polynesian Village
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae: Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece. Available beginning May 4 at Pineapple Lanai
So, the only question remains: What Star Wars-themed treats are you most excited about to celebrate this interstellar holiday? Let us know in the comments below!
Ready to fully-immerse yourself in a Star Wars adventure during your next vacation? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney