‘Star Wars’-Themed Culinary Items Arrive at the Disneyland Resort
As I just reported, Star Wars-themed sips and treats landed at Walt Disney World. Not to be left out, even more Star Wars-themed culinary options have landed on the West Coast at the Disneyland Resort!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Park
- Ishi Tib-style Pasta with Braised Beef Bantha: Beef pot roast, coconut curry sauce, pasta, and mixed vegetables. Available in Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo with Mobile Order.
- Vintian Mineral Mousse: Banana brûlée-centered dark chocolate mousse, strawberry mousse, vanilla chantilly, chocolate crumble, and cherry garnish. Available in Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo with Mobile Order.
- Outpost Mix: Colorful blend of seasonal flavors including caramel and chocolate-glazed popcorn. Available in Kat Saka’s Kettle.
- Shaak Cheese Popped Grains: White cheddar flavored popcorn. Available at Kat Saka’s Kettle.
- Chocolate Chip Sweet-Sand Cookie: Chocolate chip-toffee cookie topped with pistachios and sea salt. Available via Mobile Order at the Milk Stand.
- Blue Milk – Mon Cala Swirl: Blue Milk with blue mango sour jellies topped with a sour shimmery mango gel. Available via Mobile Order at the Milk Stand.
- Bubo Wamba Family Farms Cup. Available via Mobile Order at the Milk Stand.
- Five-blossom Bread: Warm pretzel knot with Hawaiian black sea salt served with honey-mustard cream foam and Calabrian cheese sauce. Available in Oga’s Cantina.
- Fondor Fizz: Toniray Teal Chardonnay, Tito’s Vodka, and Joffrey’s White Tea with flavors of lemongrass and pea flower citrus. Available in Oga’s Cantina.
- Sesid Seltzer: Tropical Pineapple-Orange Hard Seltzer. Available in Oga’s Cantina.
- Black Squadron Lager: Golden Lager with a touch of Honey. Available in Oga’s Cantina.
- Sullust Garlic Chips: Mix of Buffalo and White Cheddar-flavored Garlic Chips. Available at the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Beverage Cart.
Tomorrowland and Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland Park
- Parfait of Mustafar: Chocolate lava cake, chocolate ganache, and red pâte à choux filled with salted caramel pudding and red chocolate mousse. Available via Mobile Order in Galactic Grill.
- Grogu Apple: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears and enrobed in colored white chocolate and gold sanding sugar. Available while supplies last at Candy Palace Candy Ktichen.
Star Wars Snacks at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Star Wars Sugar Cookie: Dipped in chocolate with Star Wars decoration . Available at the Holiday Cart through May 10.
- Wookiee Cookie: Chocolate-hazelnut-filled chocolate cookie rolled in sprinkles with a chocolate sash. Available at the Holiday Cart.
- Pretzel Lightsabers: Pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate with colored sanding sugar. Available at the Holiday Cart.
While at Disney’s Grand Californian, make sure to plan a stop to check out the jaw-dropping – and edible- model of the Millennium Falcon arriving in Black Spire Outpost!
Downtown Disney District
- Grogu Apple: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears and enrobed in colored white chocolate and gold sanding sugar. Available while supplies last at Marceline’s Confectionery with Mobile Order.
- Light Classic Shake: Electric blue vanilla shake, silver and blue galaxy sprinkles, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle. Available through May 31 at Black Tap Craft burgers & Shakes.
- Dark Classic Shake: Wild cherry shake, red and black sprinkles, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and a cherry. Available through May 31 at Black Tap Craft burgers & Shakes.
- Galaxy Roll: Fresh salmon, cucumber, and avocado rolled in soy paper topped with steamed shrimp and ahi tuna drizzled with spicy kimchi ponzu sauce. Available through May 31 at Splitsville.
- Galaxy Caramel Macaron: Satisfy two cravings at once with sea salt caramel with white chocolate ganache. Available through May 31 at Kayla’s Cafe.
- Red Galaxy Cocktail: Light rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, squeezed lime, squeezed honey, and a splash of grenadine served on the rocks and topped with mint. Available through May 31 at Naples Ristorante e Bar.
- Green Moon Cocktail: Served with either tequila or mezcal, Anchor Reyes, canton ginger, lemon juice, a squeeze of honey syrup, and topped with soda water served in a hurricane glass garnished with green pepper and lime. Available through May 31 at Naples Ristorante e Bar.
- Empire cocktail: Cruzan citrus rum, blue Curacao, lime juice, and Sprite. Available through May 31 at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
- Rebel cocktail: Effen cucumber Vodka, watermelon Torani, and Sprite. Available through May 31 at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.’
What Star Wars-themed snack are you going to try during your next visit to the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
Ready to fully-immerse yourself in a Star Wars adventure during your next vacation? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney