The Edison’s Mixology Series Returns in April!
Wednesday Mixology Series
Guest savor a flight of 3 featured spirits, two specialty libations inspired by Tanqueray gin, and a selection of savory and decadent appetizers.
Attend 1 event or experience all 3. Each week features a different menu and cocktails. Details below.
- “Sky Juice” Tanqueray 10 Gin, Coconut Water, Condensed Milk
- “Au Naturel” Tanqueray 10 Gin, Strawberry Balsamic Shrub, Lemon Juice, Soda Water
- Corn Fritters with Strawberry Basil Gin Puree
- Grilled Grouper Escoveich, Pea Puree, Crispy Fried Potato, Coconut Basil Broth
APRIL 20th MENU
- “Bohemian” Tanqueray Rangpur Gin, Grapefruit Juice, St. Germain, Elderflower Foam
- “Violette Femme Fatale” Tanqueray Rangpur Gin, St. Germain, Yuzu Juice, Crème de Violette, Housemade Blueberry Cordial, Sparkling Rose
- Short Rib Spring Roll
- Smoked Roasted Black Cod, Purple Peruvian Mash, Juniper Glazed Berry Carrots, Dill Crème Fraiche
APRIL 27th MENU
- “Spanish Night” Tanqueray Sevilla Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, St. Geroge Spiced Pear Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Batasiolo Moscato
- “A Clockwork Orange” Tanqueray Sevilla Gin, Fresh Raspberries and Basil, Muddled Lemon
- Sausage Stuffed Crispy Shishito Peppers
- Tanqueray Sevilla Juice Infused Café Con Leche Panna Cotta, Espresso Creme
Need to Know Info
- These events fill up quickly, so it is recommended to make those reservations ASAP.
- Weather permitting, the event takes place outside on the lakeside patio
- Cost is $65/per person
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Feature Photo: The Edison