Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary Resort to Offer Easter & Mother’s Day Dining
We’ve got some exciting news for those looking to spend Easter or Mother’s Day at the Most Magical Place on Earth. Steakhouse 71, which is the newly opened table service eatery at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be offering both Easter and Mother’s Day brunch and boy are you in for a treat!
You’ll be able to spring into season with this special brunch offering happening only on Easter and Mother’s Day weekend. The ambiance of Steakhouse 71 which pays tribute to the Disney World of days gone by will set the stage for a decadent dining experience
- Walt’s Prime Rib Hash – Seared Prime Rib, Fried Potatoes, Caramelized Onions and Peppers, topped with a Fried Egg
- Floridian Eggs Benedict – 2 Poached Eggs and a Crab Cake with Hollandaise atop Toasted English Muffins served with Breakfast Potatoes
- Bacon & Eggs – Maple-Lacquered Pork Belly, Smoked Cheese Grits and a Perfect Egg
- French Onion Soup – Rich Beef Broth, a Crouton and Gratinée Cheese
Brunch will be served from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm on the following dates:
- Easter – Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 8, 2022
Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made in advance using the My Disney Experience app. Same day reservations are only on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more awesome ways to celebrate the holidays Disney-style.
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!