Theme Park Injury Report Released For Q4 2021
Central Florida state reporting of theme park incidents and injuries have been released for the 4th Quarter of 2021. This covers events occurring October through December at Sea World, Busch Gardens, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Legoland. The Central Florida theme parks must provide these to the state in order to remain exempt from major inspection.
For the 4th Quarter of 2021, the 10 incidents and injuries reported occurred at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando. No incidents or injuries were reported at Sea World, Legoland, or Busch Gardens this quarter.
Theme Park Injury Report For Q4 2021
Walt Disney World
- 10/6/21 – Toy Story Mania!, 58 year old female, guest felt dizzy and fell exiting the attraction
- 10/9/21 – Splash Mountain, 39 year old male, guest had a seizure after experiencing the attraction
- 10/11/21 – Pirates of the Caribbean, 81 year old male, guest with pre-existing condition experienced stroke like symptoms after having been on the attraction
- 10/12/21 – Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, 57 year old female, guest experienced cardiac symptoms after exiting the attraction
- 10/13/21 – Kilimanjaro Safaris Expedition, 82 year old male, guest passed out while experiencing the attraction
- 10/22/21 – The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 20 year old female, guest had a seizure after experiencing the attraction
- 10/27/21 – Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Staring Aerosmith, 18 year old male, guest passed out and fell after exiting the attraction
- 12/18/21 – Avatar Flight of Passage, 69 year old male, guest felt unwell upon exiting attraction
- 12/21/21 – Avatar Flight of Passage, 69 year old female, guest felt disoriented after experiencing attraction
- 12/2/21 – Fast & Furious –Supercharged, 27 year old female, seizure
Q4 Theme Park Injury Report Credit: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As a Travel Planner that specializes in Disney Destinations, I can help you navigate the ever changing climate of Disney vacations. The best part is that my services are complimentary to my clients! Get in touch by filling out the form below, calling toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com , or following me on Facebook!