FIRST LOOK: Pastoral Palate Food Studio at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
Our tour of the Culinary Arts at the EPCOT International Festival of the arts continues with a stop at the Pastoral Palate.
Here you’ll find a wide array of goodies. Entrees include:
- Red-Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs – With Parsnip Puree, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Ages Balsamic.
- Wild Boar Cassoulet – Duck Confit, Ham Hock and Wild Boar Sausage
There’s also one sweet treat:
- Opera Cake – Almond Jaconde, Coffee Buttercream and Chocolate Ganache.
There are several Beverages (with Alcohol) and they include:
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rose Hard Cider, St. Petersburgh, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Rose Blonde Ale, Tampa FL
- Frozen Rose
- A Play on Rose Flight
- Marietta Old Vine Rose
This is just one of the many awesome food booths we’ll be sharing with you today! Readers are encouraged to keep checking back with us for further news and updates!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!