FIRST LOOK: L’art de la Cuisine Francaise at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
We’re continuing our culinary tour of the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with a visit to the France Pavilion and their food studio – Cuisine Francaise!
The menu includes:
- Creme de Brie en Petit Pain – Warm Creamy Brie in House-made Bread Bowl
- Croissant a la Truffle Noire d’Hiver- Black Winter Truffle Croissant served warm.
- Mousseline de Bisque de Homard, Froide, Brioche Feuilletee a l’Aneth- Chilled Lobster Bisque served with Dill Brioche.
- Molleaux Noisettes et Chocolats Valrhona – Molten Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake
- Frozen French Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Chambord Liquor, Pineapple Orange and Grape Juice With Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafite, Brut Rose Prestige Methode Traditionnelle, Champenoise – French Rose Sparkling Wine
- Le Haut Medoc de Trintaudon – Cabernet Sauvignon
- Champagne Malard – Blanc de Blanc, Sparkling Chardonnay
Below you can see a a visitor picking up a martini and flute of Champagne.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World and Festival of the Arts news and updates!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!