FIRST LOOK: Gourmet Landscapes at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
Guests can indulge in a wide array of land-focused treats at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with a visit to the Gourmet Landscapes Food Studio.
Here you’ll find a delectable array of food and beverages.
Menu items include:
- Blood Orange Braised Beet Carpaccio – With Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini
- Roasted Bone Marrow – With Onion Marmalade, Pickled Mushrooms, Mache Lettuce and Bone Marrow Snow
- Wild Mushroom Risotto – Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction
- Schlumberger Cuvee Klimt
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager
This offering proved popular with EPCOT visitors and for those wondering where it is, you can see the Canada Pavilion in the background.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more fantastic Festival of the Arts eats and treats!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!